BOW INFO??

Discussion in 'Bowhunting' started by CatfishMOJO, Mar 20, 2008.

1. CatfishMOJO

CatfishMOJO New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    ANYONE KNOW A GOOD SITE TO GET INFO ON OLDER BOWS. I HAVE A BROWNING SPECTRE AND A BROWNING PRO HUNTER THAT I DO NOT KNOW MUCH ABOUT. BOTH BOWS WERE NEW IN THE LATE 90'S I AM WANTING TO SEE IF ONE OF THEM WOULD BE ABLE TO GO DOWN IN DRAW LENGTH AND DOWN IN WEIGHT TO ABOUT 40# FOR MY SON.

THANKS

2. Wolfdog

Wolfdog New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Is the tag still on the bow . Some browning had the adjustable modgel that would let you adjust the draw ,and it should also tell you the draw weight. Most 60-65 lb. bows could be let down to 40lbs. Hope this helps

3. CatfishMOJO

CatfishMOJO New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    you can not make out the info on the tag, i guess I will just have to take it to a good bow shop. anyone have any good ones in mind in the okc area. anyone used oklahoma archery?

4. THRowSOmeStink

THRowSOmeStink New Member

State:
    sedgwick, kansas
    I been there a few times and the guys seemed to know what they were talking about. Give them a try they should be able to help you out.

5. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    Hi shawn! You might want to check out the Browning website. Sometimes they will show info on older models. Hoyt and Mathew does.

6. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    Checked out the Browning Archery website. They only list the info on bows made from 1999 to 2008. So the bows you own were built prior to 1999. The number for Browning Archery is (520) 838-2000. Hopefully someone there can get you on the right track.:0a26:

Mark..