Bought a house...Continued

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by txthumper1691, Aug 9, 2007.

1. txthumper1691

txthumper1691 New Member

State:
    Temple, Tx.
    Well, we finally got moved in to th new homestead. Got most of th stuff here, lil bits of stuff n thangs will get here lil by lil. Anxious as all get out to get my boats here, and get a storage shed or 2 built, but otherwise adjusting just fine to th new home. Like th fact that I dont have to worry bout my stuff sprouting legs an walkin off EVER. Also like th fact that I dont hafta go to bed to th sounds of sirens and car stereos BOOMING and BASSING all night. Love th country life. no more hookers and thieves walkin th streets out here. just good ole folks. well thats all I gotta say about that, bye now.

2. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    :wink:Congrad's on the house Keith .... I to live in the country ain't nothing like it just peace and quite day and nite :big_smile: Plus when you live around 90,000 acre's of wetland's and wildlife refuge help
    s too

3. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Keith, sounds great! Congratulations!

Country living can't be beat.

4. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    Glad to hear that you like your new home:smile2:, I can not wait to move out of the city.

5. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Sounds like where I live. If someone comes down my driveway(1/4 mile long), they are either lost or they know me, LOL!!! I like it that way!

6. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Keith - Good to hear things are going well with the new homestead! I live in the country also and as John Denver once sang "Thank God I'm A Country Boy"! :big_smile:

7. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Did you say "HOOKERS" LOL! Glad its comein together for ya.

8. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Glad to hear all is going well Keith, there is nothing like living in the country!!

9. txthumper1691

txthumper1691 New Member

State:
    Temple, Tx.
    yes I said hookers, in Temple, Tx. believe it or not, but there r crack whores, and I am soooo glad I dont live in that neighborhood anymore. Yes, John did say it best with " Thank GOD I'm a country boy" I dont have alot of land, but what I do have is MINE, lol. one of these dayd dreadnaught I too will have a long driveway like you, its my lifes dream to have a couple hundred acres, w/a 20 acre lake so for I dont hafta go anywhere but my back yard to fish. but prpbably will anyways.

10. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Glad to hear you are doin well,Kieth hope it just keeps gettin better n better.