Bought a F.LLipietta Engraved Colt 1851 Navy Stainless today

Discussion in 'Guns - Blackpowder' started by Bill in SC, Jun 2, 2008.

1. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Paid $250 for it including shipping. Brand new. Anybody here have one of these? If so, any comments on this pistol? It gets very good internet reviews.
    BB in SC

Attached Files:

2. whodaman

whodaman New Member

State:
    Des Moines Iowa
    allright well man what a beautiful piece the engraving is very nice and man you bought your self a colt even if there is a bad review who cares its a colt that is a very reliable weapon. some day i will have a colt peace maker in my collection plus the 1911

3. massa_jorge

massa_jorge New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    sweet looking pistol.

4. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    I've recently learned on a black powder forum that the gun is NOT stainless, but some kind of brushed steel alloy that does not rust easily. I am anxious for it to arrive so I can play with it!! :)
    BB in SC

5. bootshowl

bootshowl New Member

State:
    Indiana, J
    Nice to see someone post one that's made for pleasure. Haven't tried that one, but got to try a Navy 36 cal. and a 1860 Army 44, and it's just great fun.
    I was surprised at how well they balanced in the hand. Good lil shooters too.
    Congrats, hope it's exactly what ya wanted.

6. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    <
    Nice to see someone post one that's made for pleasure.>

I always thought that any firearm that went "boom" was pleasure! :) Seriously, this new toy is all business, with a little pleasure thrown in. I received it today, and it was NO disappointment!
    BB in SC

Attached Files: