Boudreaux and Tibado

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by brewfish, Feb 9, 2008.

1. brewfish

brewfish New Member

State:
    fl
    Boudreaux was in his pirogue polling down the bayou when his passed by his neighbors dock. Tibado hollard out to Boudreaux “hey Boudreaux whets dat pink stuff you got der’ in your pirogue?” Boudreaux hollered back “I gots me some nutrasweet cause I gonna get me some of dem nutra’s “Tibado hollers back “dats just crazy talk Boudreaux you gonna get nothin’ with that”

That evening Boudreaux comes polling back down the bayou and his pirogue is just pilled up with nutras. Tibado is sitting on the end of his dock once again and can’t believe what he’s seeing.

The next morning Tibado’s out on his dock having a cup of coffee when he see’s Boudreaux coming down the bayou once again, this time his pirogue is full of some grey looking stuff. Tibado hollers out to Boudreaux “hey Boudreaux what’s all dat grey stuff you got in your pirogue now?” Boudreaux hollers back “dats duck tape cause I’m gonna get me some ducks” Once again Tibado just shakes his head and heads off to work.

Tibado is sitting on the end of his dock the evening having a beer and sure enough here comes Boudreaux, pirogue just overflowing with ducks. Tibado just shakes his head in total disbelief.

The next morning Tibado’s out on his dock having a cup of coffee and sure enough here come Boudreaux. As Boudreaux gets a little closer Tibado see’s some white fluffy looking stuff and ask Boudreaux, “hey Boudreaux now what ya got in your pirogue today” Boudreaux replies back “I got me some pussy willows” Tibado hollers back “hold the boat Boudreaux, I’m coming with you I just need to go get my hat”

2. curdog

curdog New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Arkansas
    That was a good one. I Liked that. Thanks for sharing!:big_smile: