Border Showdown!

Discussion in 'Ersel's Gridiron Talk' started by Grimpuppy, Nov 19, 2007.

1. Grimpuppy

Grimpuppy New Member

State:
    Concordia, KS
    Missouri and Kansas have both taken care of business up to this point. It's time for the showdown!

This is the biggest game in collage football this weekend! The biggest game in the history of the rivalry! Collage Game Day will be on hand. I just want to wish Missouri good luck! (on the bus ride home)

Rock Chalk Jayhawk!

P.S. How West Virginia jumped Missouri in the polls is beyond me. East coast bias! It won't really matter after this weekend though!

2. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    may i suggest a high fences and land mines?? oops I thought this was boarder patrol not football. my bad.

3. suddawg

suddawg New Member

Go Jayhawks....There better be a Big 12 team in the Championship game. Of course the two best conferances have championships to also get through...SEC/BIG XII

SudDawg

4. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    I thought the same thing. 1 foot on the ground and 1 finger on the trigger.

5. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    I would normally jump in and tell you all how Mizzou was gonna stomp a mudhole in Kansas butt. But this is the best matchup I have seen in recent time. I would not take anything away from either team. They have both worked awfully hard to get here and deserve the chance to prove themselves. I think Oklahoma had better be nervous no matter who wins. These are both quality teams and need to be taken very seriously. May the best team ( Mizzou ) win. GOOOOOOOOOOOOO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Kyle

Kyle New Member

State:
    Kansas City - Olathe
    JAYHAWKS!! Lets go KU! I think I'm going to camp at Arrowhead this weekend, cause I'm going to the Chiefs/Raiders game on sunday too...did you guys know this is the 116th game played in the boarder war, and the series is tied!!! Both teams have won 53 times, and 9 ties. May the best team win..