Boone N.C. for Christmas

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by gotta go, Dec 22, 2009.

1. gotta go

gotta go New Member

State:
    SC
    Looks like i will see my first white Christmas. Snow is still on the ground in Todd (right outside Boone) and reports are comming in for more snow on the 24th and 25th for that area. We going down today and may just stay for Christmas. I hate i want get to fish but ya guys keep me informed on where they are at and i'll bring back a couple Pic's of that white Christmas. May get to fish one more time before my surgery on the 8th, but i will be starting out the new yr a new man. I will have seen my first White Christmas and have a new shoulder too boot. Ya guys better watch out this coming yr, cause Jan 30th i'll be ready:smile2:

22 days is pushing it, what about it Marty:crazy:

2. martygreen

martygreen Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    You will be alright as long as you have a Driver,a bait Man,an anchor puller,a Reel Man,a Net Man,Sounds like Seth is gonna be real busy,better get him in shape.Jeff might can give him some pointers,he carried the torch for us for a couple of months while I healed up.Good Luck on the Surgery,I hope you will be able to make it,just dont whoop us all with one arm.

3. NCSBI185

NCSBI185 Member

State:
    NC
    Yes we do still have snow in the mountains of NC. I live not too far from Boone and actually lived there for a couple of years. I hope that you enjoy your time here and enjoy the white Christmas.

4. SCcatfishing

SCcatfishing New Member

State:
    SC
    Yeah I was up that way today working... Well trying to, couldn't get my truck set right on the ice and snow.... So I guess lowes will have to wait till spring to get there lights fixed.....Also went to take a peek at the house and the other boat... Yeah pipe froze and busted since my dad didnt run rv anti freeze in the water lines like I told him to make sure he did... But oh well by summer he should be buying from me so it will be his issue....

So the point there will be snow till march up that way lol:wink:

5. SCcatfishing

SCcatfishing New Member

State:
    SC
    Welp on the way back I needed to stop in central sc.... Everthing was fine untill I made it to Pelzer S.c.. I was running the 08 intl 4300 dt 466 as hard as I could run her... Slowed to the 35 mph in plezer... lost a push rod and lost a injecter, also checked the oil it showed I was about 3 qrts up lol...wasn't up 3 qrts oil, but 3 qrts up in fuel in my oil!!!! waited 1 hour for a big rig tow truck to town me to greenville intl shop... Had to rent a dodge ram 1500 to get home.... so a diesel intl motor with 28k on it droping valves maybe I should get a kw for a bucket truck...:tounge_out:

6. gotta go

gotta go New Member

State:
    SC
    Here's a few pic's. looks like they called the Christmas snow off. Calling for ice:eek:oooh:

Attached Files: