Boone Lake Area

Discussion in 'TENNESSEE LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by bmaultbay, May 8, 2006.

1. bmaultbay

bmaultbay New Member

State:
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    goin' campin' the end of this month with the family, really looking forward to that:big_smile: . we are going to the upper east tennessee area, home, plan to stay at warriors path state park. taking boat and all. been years, i mean years, since i have fished there. looking for any hot spots, at warriors, boone or the holston river.

2. Aftercats

Aftercats New Member

State:
    Tennesse
    Let me know how your trip went. Hope you catch some fish while you are there. CU Soon

Daryl

3. bmaultbay

bmaultbay New Member

State:
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    dude,

you should load up and go with us. we gonna do some campin':004: , fishin':0a23: , hikin':004: , sit around the fire at night and bs:big_smile: . get away from this rat race. can't wait!:big_smile_2:

4. tnkatman

tnkatman New Member

State:
    Bluff City, TN
    I Don't Really Know The "hot Spots" But I Know That Folks Catch Cats At Warriors And Smallmouth & Cats In The Holston River Flowing Into Warriors. Let Me Know When You Going To Be Here, And Maybe We Can Fish One Day.

5. tatersalad

tatersalad New Member

State:
    Clover, SC
    not sure you care, but if you want to get the kids on a bunch of fish, head down below the dam. My dad and i fished there last August, and i was catching trout almost every cast on a bucktail. If you want more info, let me know.

6. bmaultbay

bmaultbay New Member

State:
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    plan to be there from the 28th of may to the 2/3 of june.

7. Aftercats

Aftercats New Member

State:
    Tennesse
    Good luck Brother and catch a few for me! I mean it, I'm getting hungry!!!!!!!!!!

:crazy:

8. bmaultbay

bmaultbay New Member

State:
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    sir yes sir, i will do my best!

9. tnmoparman

tnmoparman New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Brian I have never fished boon but I have heard of some big cats caught in their. I mainly fish on the holston near the Rogersville area and Cherokee lake and do very well. I wish you luck and have a safe trip.