Boone And Crockett Of Catfishing!!!

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by catfishrollo, Nov 28, 2009.

1. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Sitting here thinking, and to be quite frank, getting over this hunting mode I have had. And it just crossed my mind. Deer hunting has many systems in place for the size of antlered deer. How come besides "Fish Ohio Award" We can't have a true system set up for trophy catfish? I know I am just having fun with this. But, why not a length system/ or weight system for channels, blues, and flatheads? Can you hear it now? I caught a Ryang and Rollo the other day! LOL... Or a Skip to my Smoothkip ? Maybe two caught that went King and Bull?:wink: Let me know how ya want the rating to go. I will start it for me and Ryang. LOL.. rollo

Rollo and Ryang Class

Anything caught, from a hundreth of an ounce to 40 pounds! :smile2::smile2::smile2:

2. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    a Rollo is to darn small i want to catch a BIG D cat lol:smile2:

3. smoothkip25

smoothkip25 New Member

State:
    ohio
    I think anything over 35#s here in Ohio should be Boone and Crockett. 20 to 34#s is still Pope and Young.:smile2: Only on rod and reel of course!:cool2: I know theres alot of good fish caught every year but 35#s is a hard number to reach.

4. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    LOL I like it! :smile2:

5. flatheadslayer

flatheadslayer New Member

State:
    Thomaston, Geor
    how bout a big&nasty.

6. Tool958

Tool958 New Member

State:
    Illinois
    That's a pretty cool idea! Don't know why no one hasn't thought of it before.

7. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio

8. stangcrazy85

stangcrazy85 New Member

State:
    PerryTucky
    pope and young boone and crockett where is ohio big cats at then lol no crossbow entrys in pope and young and watch the let off on those rods fellers

9. Garrett Cope

Garrett Cope New Member

State:
    Columbus Ohio
    Well...i dunno much about Deer Hunting and the various systems used to rate a catch. But i think on some deep psychological level we all wanna catch Catfish that can only truly be rated on the Holmes & Jeremy system if you get my drift:wink:

10. smoothkip25

smoothkip25 New Member

State:
    ohio
    LMAO! And that my friends is BIG! Thats everymans dream I think!:wink:To catch one with that much GIRTH!!:big_smile:

11. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    homes :crazy: and ron :eek:oooh: now that would be a bigen :smile2::smile2::smile2: :roll_eyes: it is starting to get deep in hear lol