boilies

Discussion in 'Carp Fishing' started by whisker_chaser, Apr 8, 2008.

1. whisker_chaser

whisker_chaser New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I am going to experiment with some of these this summer. I have been using wheaty balls or dough bait or corn but I want to try these out. Do any of you have a good place that I could buy a little starter set that would have everything I need to start trying the boilies? Also what flavor would you go with. I fish the rivers and lakes in north Missouri. Thanks a lot.

2. countrycat15

countrycat15 New Member

State:
    gastiona,nc
    go to resistancetackle.com and click on baits...they should have ever thing you need.:wink:

3. D_Weezy

D_Weezy Active Member

State:
    Cadiz, Ohio
    Name:
    Dale
  4. D_Weezy

D_Weezy Active Member

State:
    Cadiz, Ohio
    Name:
    Dale
    I forgot, Tutti-Frutti and Strawberry would be my starters. You need to be careful messing with these carp. Fishing for them and buying the tools to catch them, can be addictive. I have spent more than a couple of dollars on European style carp gear. I have to admit though, they are a lot of fun to catch.:big_smile:

5. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    Don't buy anything , just do it yourself ; ) Here is a site that has some good info on it. Look around the net and experiment on your own. I've made a lot myself an its kinda fun making them. All your doing is basically boiling flour type ingredients etc.

For the best info find the European sites...hem boys know how to do it the best !!!!

http://members.chello.nl/tmarapengopie/boilierecipes.htm