Boga Grip w/ Scale

Discussion in 'Fishing Weighing Scales' started by Game_Of_Inches, May 21, 2007.

1. Game_Of_Inches

Game_Of_Inches New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Just writing to see if any of you guys own the Boga Grip or similar mouth gripper and if its worth the hefty price. Also how does the scale work.... pretty accurate?

2. tufffish

tufffish New Member

State:
    Texas
    i don't even have any friends that use the boga because of the price. i will be watching this as i need a new scale and will see how many people post on here with good reviews about scales that are sold by sponsors on this board. i am trying to use a lot of equipment that is sold by the sponsor's of this board.

3. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Regular Boga Grip and this Scale here.

A BOC discount is available for the Scale also :smile2:

4. StormCaster

StormCaster New Member

State:
    New York
    I bought two of them and they are the absolutely the best.

5. kory

kory New Member

State:
    Fairfield, Ohio
    whats the promo code for them for us?

nm, it showed me the BOC price......

6. GETHOOKED

GETHOOKED New Member

State:
    Arizona, Scott
    I have the 60 lb one and I love it. The only thing I wish they had was a long handled one. I would love to be able to reach down and pull them out of the river withit, but you know those last few seconds at shore are the most stressful, so I net em them lip grab em with the boga. But the product is awsome have never had it fail. I have a berkley big game lip grip love the handle but I have had fish shake out of it. But never had a fish shake the boga.

7. Cheez

Cheez New Member

State:
    Trion,GA
    I have the Cabela's grab-n-weigh Boga style grippers. They are awesome and I have never had a fish shake them. The scale is very accurate compared to a Berkely digital. Cabela's no longer has them but the Great White units they sell are the same only in a different color.

Cheez