Body Found

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by MRR, May 12, 2008.

1. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Don't know a lot of details just that they found the body of the hunter Sun in the Mo river down around Howell Island.He was the one in the canoe that was trying to get to the Island to turkey hunt last week when the canoe capsized. Please keep the man's family in your thoughts and prayers.
    And Please wear those life jackets out there. He wasn't wearing one.

2. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    thats really too bad. its an eye opener too. people dont realize how much they would weigh with all the extra gear you take when you hunt.. really weighs you down, i should wear a lifejacket more as well. prayers sent to the family

3. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Prayers sent from Nevada.

4. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    Man I hate hearing such tragedies. Despite the warnings, such as this tragic death, people will take unnecessary risks.

Things like this happen, don't let it be in vain, learn the lesson. Stay safe folks, my prayers go out to his loved ones left behind.

-Jim-

5. yadkinrivercats

yadkinrivercats Member

State:
    mocksville,n.c.
    Prayers sent from N.C. Sad to here about a fellow Sportsman.

6. big-muddy

big-muddy New Member

State:
    norfolk, va
    terrible news. i dont see what makes anyone think they can go out in a river that size in a 15 foot canoe...especially with the water as high as it is.

7. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member

State:
    Belleville
    I agree with you completely Shane.

Sometimes we have a goal in mind and forget about the risks involved to reaching the goal. A sad reminder for all of us. Blessings to the families involved.

8. delbert bumbleshoot

delbert bumbleshoot New Member

State:
    Overland Park,Kansas
    We just had a guy drown in the Kaw river when a canoe flipped not wearing a life jacket a few weeks ago. They didn't find his body for 3 weeks 40 miles downstream. Most places upstram the Kaw is very shallow and docile.But when they run water at the resevoirs upstream the current can pick up big time.Makes me a little nervous to go out on the Missouri by myself... lifejacket or not.

9. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Thats some really sad news which it always is when you hear someone loosing there lifes, I will keep him and his family in my thoughts and in my prayers, thanks for keeping us informed and letting us know they finally found his body

10. rob128146

rob128146 New Member

State:
    Rockwell, North Carolina
    HATE TO HEAR ABOUT THAT. PRAYERS GO OUT TO THE FAMILY FROM NC.