Body Art

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by daystarchis, Jul 12, 2009.

1. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Anyone have any interesting tattoos? Here is mine:wink:

Attached Files:

2. Mr. Foster

Mr. Foster New Member

State:
    Kansas
    I got fourteen tatts, and no digital camera, lol. All are religious. Ill try and get a couple shots with my phone and post,em. By the way nice tatt chris.

3. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    nice tat Robb

4. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Here is my latest one

Attached Files:

5. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
  6. Capn Crunch

Capn Crunch New Member

State:
    Lexington,
    Nice ink, guys. Robb, you're the second person on BOC I've seen with cat ink (the other being Mizzbigcat). I'm not sure I'm that brave. If I found the right artist to do it justice, maybe.

I have work that WAS interesting, when I was a rebellious 18 year old college freshman. Now it's...shall we say...less than inspired. Lol. It is, however, a lifelong reminder of a lesson learned the hard way. Ha. Several lessons, actually. One being that my idea of "realistic, non-cartoony" wildlife is not necessarily the same as someone else's definition of the same.

Anyway....my next ink has been planned for many, many years (see, I CAN learn from my mistakes....sometimes). Just have to find an artist I trust now, as of the two I liked here in the U.S., one has passed on and one has retired.

Again, great ink, guys!!

7. shawn 314

shawn 314 New Member

State:
    st. louis
    Nice tatt you got there bro. I'm loving that

8. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    Anyway....my next ink has been planned for many, many years (see, I CAN learn from my mistakes....sometimes). Just have to find an artist I trust now, as of the two I liked here in the U.S., one has passed on and one has retired.

Again, great ink, guys!![/QUOTE] You mind saying who these two where?

9. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Thanks for the kind words. Plan on getting me a camping tattoo on my other shoulder:wink:

10. Capn Crunch

Capn Crunch New Member

State:
    Lexington,
    Not at all, James. My absolute first choice was Doc Dutton out of Lansing, MI. The last time I was in town, his son told me that Doc still owns and runs the shop, but that he doesn't really do ink anymore. My second choice would have been the late Charlie Wheeler out of Louisville, KY.

I would really like to see that when you get it done, man. Great choices, definitely unique ink!

Last edited: Jul 13, 2009
  11. waynesburgjay

waynesburgjay New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    DSCF1352 (Small).jpg

Got this last 4th of July

12. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
  13. STALLIONDUCK

STALLIONDUCK New Member

State:
    Illinois
    me and my dad are getting five black stars down the back of our forearms when i turn 16, then im getting me last name across my shoulders, my sisters names across my stomach and the three crosses of calvary on my side anybody have suggestions for my arms??? i was thinkin about goin with this one lol

Attached Files:

14. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Thats a cool tat, lot of ink

15. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    Here`s my latest ink.

Attached Files:

• 005.jpg
      005.jpg
      File size:
      10.1 KB
      Views:
  16. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Very Nice ink Dan:wink:

17. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    My next tattoo will be a "Camping scene". A guy nealing by a pole on the bank and a fire blazing. A colman lantern in the back ground with a some stars and a moon. It is my idea. Let one of the artist draw something up I will keep yall updated:wink:

18. Flamekeeper

Flamekeeper New Member

State:
    Louisville, Ken
    I put this one in when I was about 9 1/2 -10 yrs old with 3 needles and thread together soaked in blue india ink. kept it covered up for a week or so then my mother asked to see the "sore" I had on my hand:eek:oooh:Boy did I get it Bad.(thats a understatment):embarassed:. been over it twice since then with some green outline and red tint to the middle of the leaves,,It looks better than is shows.got to close and cropped to much.OOPS

But that was my past life/OLD MAN. The NEW MAN use's it for a testimony of the power of the Love of our Lord, every time it comes up in a conversation like now:wink:

Isn't the Love of Jesus something wonderfull!:big_smile::wink:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 17, 2009
  19. STALLIONDUCK

STALLIONDUCK New Member

State:
    Illinois
    the lord is a powerful thing but that is cool; the story behind it and the general idea of it; the whole youthful prison tattoo thing just gets to me(in a good way), my grandpa has several but in my eyes thats an awesome tat

20. Flamekeeper

Flamekeeper New Member

State:
    Louisville, Ken

Thanks JD,

The Lord is the Son of God.
    {Lk 3:22} ,....{1Co 15:57}:wink: