BOC WITHDRAW

Discussion in 'LOCAL KENTUCKY TALK' started by Jeremy Sheffey, Sep 27, 2009.

1. Jeremy Sheffey

Jeremy Sheffey New Member

State:
    Columbus, Ohio
    Boys, i just thought i would say that i missed the BOC all weekend long. I flew down to Miami on thursday, to meet an old "friend" of mine. We BBQ out by the pool, and drank a few cold ones catching up with each other. Then on friday, we hungout all day, then went to dinner at the HardRock, we ate at a place called TATU' which was an interesting Japanese restaurant. Then we went to a MMA fight, where we had floor seats and sat next to a guy named Kimbo Slice. if you watch the UFC at all then you know who he is, if not, he is a up and coming star of the UFC. Nice guy too. Saturday, we drank some cold ones and relaxed by the pool all day then went out to eat at Ruth Cris's. It is an upscale steak house. really good, but really high dollar. then called it a night. i never got a chance to check in on you boys, and i couldn't wait to hear about some fish tails. but from the looks, i didnt miss to much. hopefully i will make it out fishing one night/day this week, and i will have a good story for you all to read...

2. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

You did all of THAT and STILL missed the BOC? These fellers 'round here are pretty :cool2:, huh?

3. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Jeremy sounds like you had a blast. Did you get your picture with Kimbo?

4. SWeiss

SWeiss New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    Kimbo rules! That's awesome you got to meet him.

5. Jeremy Sheffey

State:
    Columbus, Ohio
    To be honest paul i didnt, i never even thought to until i was in the car on the way back. he was a cool guy though. i wish i had thought to do so....

6. Tool958

Tool958 New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Kimbo is one bad dude! He's only been beaten once. It would have been cool sitting and talking with him.

7. kyleco55

kyleco55 Well-Known Member

State:
    Central In
    sweet trip man! kimbo slice is one bad mamba..

did you talk about the ultimate fighter? ive heard rumors..

Last edited: Sep 27, 2009
  8. THE PAN MAN

THE PAN MAN New Member

State:
    hartsburg mo.
    thats pretty cool. he is a bad mother. id like to meet matt hughes. and kimbo.

9. Jeremy Sheffey

State:
    Columbus, Ohio
    Matt houghes is a Bad MOFO too....thats for sure...

10. Catfish_Scooter

Catfish_Scooter New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Welcome back J.

11. bigkane

bigkane New Member

State:
    Ashland, K
    Kimbo Slice is pretty tuff:wink:, I personally think I could take him down.....
    with a louisville slugger:smile2:

12. mankind

mankind New Member

State:
    ashland ky
    man if you were doing all that and missed us.well for first time i'm speechless:roll_eyes::embarassed::eek:oooh::big_smile::confused2:

13. BigDarrin

BigDarrin New Member

State:
    KY
    If i would have seen him i would have rared back and slapped him as hard as i could on that bald head:cool2:. Not really but it sounded good...:smile2: That guy looks mean, i wouldnt want to meet him in a dark alley without my 44 special..Then i would still be nervous...LOL Sounded like a fun weekend..

14. katfish ken

katfish ken New Member

State:
    Paintsvill
    Sounds like a great trip ya had guy.:wink: I would like to go to Florida one time for about a week just on a fishing trip. I would like to fish the big pond one time but would have to pass up to much good fishing water to get there. SOO I don't see it happening.

15. brian88b

brian88b Member

State:
    Fairdale, KY
    Yeah but I bet that Kimbo Feller cant catch Fat Cats like we do:tounge_out::smile2: Plus if a good Barge wave knocks him down in the boat it's over, lol just like when he falls on his back in the ring. :smile2::smile2::smile2:
    P.S. - Welcome Back Jeremy.