BOC tournament

Discussion in 'LOCAL NORTH CAROLINA TALK' started by JAYNC, May 10, 2006.

1. JAYNC

JAYNC Active Member

State:
    Newport N.C.
    Is anyone from N.C. entering the BOC fishing tournament. I just sent my money today, good luck all.

2. duckslayer

duckslayer New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Where is the tournament at?

3. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

The tournament is all over America. You sign up, send your money. Then Paul(or staff) wll put you on a team of four. Your team members may be in other states, etc. You have to be able to send in pictures of your catch via internet. I know it starts next week, but not sure how long it runs. You fish on your own, but your catch counts towards your team. They have some sort of control item (guess they have to send or tell you what to use) that has to be in each picture to make sure they are authentic and caught during the summer tournament. There are several threads discussing this where you can find out more info.

4. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
  5. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    I'm entering it, going all the way!

6. JAYNC

JAYNC Active Member

State:
    Newport N.C.

Either he is like 4' tall or that is the biggest catfish in the world, that thing is absolutely gigantic.

7. RooT_Fantastic

RooT_Fantastic New Member

State:
    NC
    what in the name of hell catfish is that.... the world record is 640 something pounds but its a melong and only lives in tailand... that looks like a flat but his mouth looks too small....

GIVE US DETAILS!

(could it be a photoshop wonder?)

8. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Ivy Bend on LOZ, Missouri
    I was thinkin that also...the nostrils were a dead give away...LOL...had a bull that looked just like that so...yep its the biggest darn bullhead I ever saw also:big_smile: ...LMAO

9. JAYNC

JAYNC Active Member

State:
    Newport N.C.
    So I guess its just Katmaster Jr and I for the whole state of North Carolina, come on people, this should be lots of fun.

10. joe0580

joe0580 New Member

State:
    north carolina
    i was going to do it but you know the problem i got now so fishign is out of the question for at least 2 months while insurance takes their time. sorry. wish i could though cause this is killing me

11. bigblaze

bigblaze New Member

State:
    NC
    2 months my behind try 2 years...if your lucky!!!!

12. joe0580

joe0580 New Member

State:
    north carolina
    guy came today and told us the faster we get statements from all who know what i had and filled paperwork out we get money with in a month. so i need all who know any to try to write some thing for me . thankx

13. Ace

Ace New Member

State:
    Gastonia N
    Don`t look like a catfish to me looks like it has wings. :dribble:

:cat:

14. Eviserator

Eviserator New Member

State:
    Lumberton N.C.
    lmao...helluva cat,but Im with ace..wings like a christmas turkey...lol:0a27: