BOC-the best fishing website on the net!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Katmaster Jr., Mar 25, 2006.

1. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    The BOC is definitely the best fishing forum on the internet. I have been a member here since October and have made a countless number of friends! I have gained a massive amount of catfishing information as well as many other types of fishing information. I'm a member on a few other fishing forums(NOT catfishing ones though) and they are great but don't measure up to this. There has been many changes and in my opinion they have all ended up being good ones. It took me a little time to get use to some of them but they ended up being great! Another thing I love about the BOC is that not only do we share great fishing tip's but when one of us need's a prayer we are there for each other, or when a fellow member is having some sort of other problem we try to give them a hand as much as possible. These are no doubt some of the best people on the internet, a lot of us are from different part's of the country or world. We have member's in California, we have member's in North Carolina, heck we have member's everywhere, even some in UK. That is another great thing about this site, the wide variatie of personallaties and variatie of different people. I get a lot of joy out of this site, if I'm not catfishing this seem's like the next best thing.

Now we are very lucky to have such great Moderators and we're lucky to have Paul running the whole show. It dosen't get this great by its self. It take's good management and good members, etc. Everyone just take a look at how much the site is growing, amazing isn't it? The mod's and Paul spend a ton of time on the site, and they do one heck of a job.

I encourage all guest that are reading this to join up and discover the greatness of the BOC. And I encourage any member's that haven't donated to donate to help with the expenses. If you're a star member there are also many great contest you can enter. So try to donate at least $10 if you can please.

I just wanted to let y'all know how much I love the site and how much I like all of you! Yes even DH and JW.....LOL I hope to be here for a long, long time. I don't know what I would do without this place, it's the only club they let me hang out at....LOL:p

Thank's everyone, and take care. Zakk.:)

2. catmanofohio

catmanofohio New Member

State:
    Aberdeen (Southern Ohio)
    Zakk rep points for the post, i agree best web forum i have ever been on! i will be donating when i get 10.00 to spare. a few things more important atm...,. :)

3. Lngbo

Lngbo New Member

State:
    Marion Ark
    Blame computers,

Amen, this is by far the best fishing site that I have found on the Net. I doubt if there will ever be one that has as much love as this one has. It is Truly a Brotherhood

4. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Yeah I don't think the competition even has a chance!!!:cool:

5. MilwaukeeCatHunter

MilwaukeeCatHunter New Member

State:
    Wisconsin
    Ya...I agree. I just joined this week. I am not a routine user of discussion groups, but this website is awesome. It's almost addictive. My wife is getting upset because I am spending so much time posting and looking up info. LOL Anyhow, this site has a lot of discussion topics, and the Arcade is a bonus too. Everyone is very friendly and helpful. I kicked in $10 today...in my opinion, it's a small price to pay for this awesome site.

6. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Yeah sometime's my folk's get a little mad at me for being up here a lot....LOL

7. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Very well said Zakk :cool:
    It doesn't sound like you road the short buss to me! :D Wha ha ha ha.......lol

8. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    LOL....It's saturday, I don't ride it on Saturday's.:cool:

9. YeeHaw

YeeHaw New Member

State:
    Quincy Illinois
    Great job on this thread, it was well worth reading. Rep points are given.

10. RIP

RIP New Member

State:
    Somerville, Tennessee
    This is the only site I ever signed up on or posted on. I looked at a few but this one is by far the best. I'm gald to have found this site, I feel like I have found new friends that really care about each other and are willing to share their knowledge. I really appreciate everyone here thank y'all for a great web site, without everyone here it wouldn't be what it is. The BOC the best catfishing site on the net!

11. MilwaukeeCatHunter

MilwaukeeCatHunter New Member

State:
    Wisconsin
    Same with me..never signed up or posted on other sites. You don't seem to have a lot of problems on this site with inappropriate posts, etc. That says a lot about the integrity of the members and the integrity of those who run/monitor the site. Good job to all. Keep up the good work.

12. bigfish

bigfish New Member

State:
    Dunbar WV.
    good post, its definately got me through the winter. and i love not having to sort through a bunch of garbage. the mods do do a fine job.

13. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    I am glad that y'all like this place as much as I do. I came here in july of 2004 and have only missed a few days of posting and or reading. I have met some great people in person from the BOC and also think that I have met some great friends along the way on the board. I hope to meet many more of you in the future.

14. RIP

RIP New Member

State:
    Somerville, Tennessee
    Well I'm glad you did, I read through your post and agree with a lot of your views. I think your going to fit right in.

15. Fatkat

Fatkat New Member

State:
    Blanchester, Ohio
    Very well said Zakk, we even kinda like you to! :wub: :p :D lol

16. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Attention - previous posters.
    It does my heart good to see that you young pups have recognize a quality site on your own with out being told. If this site can inspire you guys to be good and lead useful lives maybe it can help others too. :D ;) lol

17. Cattoo

Cattoo New Member

State:
    caneyville,ky.
    i just don't know how i could get by without this site. i havent tried any other ones anfd dont want or need to. there can't be any better.

18. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Don't take it to your head man.....LOL:p

Look's like most of us have the same feeling's about the site, that's great. :)

19. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Well, I think we just humor him more than anything else, LMAO!!!:rolleyes:

Na, He is an alright kid in my book too!:)

20. topjimmy

topjimmy New Member

State:
    AZ
    There's other catfishing forums? :what-big: