BOC Star Program

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by dreamer34, May 31, 2006.

1. dreamer34

dreamer34 New Member

State:
    danville virginia
    hey everyone....having been a member on here for only a couple of months i held off on donating any money...don't know why but thought that i would only visit a few times and that would be it ..Boy was i wrong..never been to a place that has capatured my interest as much as the BOC has...not only do i find all the information that i coulds possibly use i have also found friends that i would never have met otherwise..everyone here does there best to help each other and we have fun ribbing each other to so i went ahead and got my star and it made me feel like i was really part of the family now so i ask that those of you that has not donated yet to please do..the minimum is only $10 dollars and you get back so much more ...sorry for rambling but that's my 2 cents

2. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Couldn't have said it better myself. Yours was similar to my intro to the BOC. Welcome to the family

3. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma

HIP HIP HOORAY!!!! HIP HIP HOORAY!!!!

4. IL Hunter

IL Hunter New Member

State:
    Normal, IL
    Donating is good. I love the way my little star looks.

5. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Thanx Chris. Now if we can only get some of the long time members that take and take to kick in, the lites will stay on longer.

6. dreamer34

dreamer34 New Member

State:
    danville virginia
    now just gotta get a pic of this ugly mug to put up...lol

7. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Awesome brother, kudos to you. Glad you done your part. I wish every member would just give $10 to help out. We dont know the cost of keeping the lights on and I know Paul has ate the cost many times just to keep the site running. The least we could do is chip in.

If you need help with that profile pic just hollar.