BOC Sponsors

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by SubnetZero, Jul 20, 2006.

1. SubnetZero

SubnetZero New Member

State:
    Sherman IL
    I just received my TSS Order Today.
    This is the Third or Fourth Sponsor I've ordered from and I've got to say I have had nothing but OUTSTANDING service from every one of them. I have yet to find a fault with any of their service or the items I've bought. Not only was the service great, but the stuff I've gotten has been better than anything I was using before. Anymore it seems everything in business is about $$, but I can honestly say these guys take the time to answer any of your questions if you are a customer or not and go that extra mile to make sure you are satisfied. Twice now I've had em throw in a couple of "extra" goodies for me to use or try out.. Can't really recall the last time I bought something anywhere else where they were like "here try this out too!" .....

If you haven't yet, do yourself a favor and check out The Sponsors section. There is a pretty good selection of items most of us use all the time. Not only do they support our little home here on the Net, They offer BOC members Discounts, advice on the products, and a way for any Direct Feedback you may have.. Order with confidence cause I can guarantee you wont be disappointed!!!....

2. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Tim that is a great post. I have to agree with you 100% here. I have ordered from alot of them also and have never been dissapointed. Past and present sponsers. I reccomend them to you as they help keep the lights on here. Lets support them.

3. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

I also have ordered from a few of our sponsers also and like you have had nothing but good results. I look foward to ordering from another sponser soon after reading your remarks.