BOC.site info???

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by puddle jumper, Jul 17, 2008.

1. puddle jumper

puddle jumper Well-Known Member

State:
    NW.Georgia
    Hey Guys,,
    Ive been on for a while now and still a little unsure of how the site works, is there a area that tells how the reputation points, awards, friends come from and how to give reputation points etc, I can find rules all over the place but not the little stuff.. what are the awards for ,, What are the rankings,,,ive really enjoy the site great bunch of folks , But still shaky on the little things..:tounge_out:
    Thanks for the help and im sure im just missing it , but with the size of the site im not sure where to look..:wink:

Puddle...

2. whisker maniac

whisker maniac New Member

State:
    arkansas
    Rankings are just by how many times you've posted. For a complete list you can go to one of the threads where Paul is congradulating someone for their new rank and there will be a complete list of the rankings and how many posts it takes to reach each one.

for giving reputation pts. go to the to right hand corner of that post. There are two symbols there one of them gives rep the other is a report post button.

Hope this helps ya out.

3. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Open the "Qiuck Links" at the top of the page, then go to "FAQ", there are "vBullitan FAQ" and "Board FAQ" sections. You should find all of your answers there. Good luck. WRB

4. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
  5. puddle jumper

puddle jumper Well-Known Member

State:
    NW.Georgia
    Thanks guys, I:wink: apreciat it..
    Puddle..

6. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    I think a good deal of people over look these options. I know I was a member for a year before I fully understood. The link provided in the quick links will get you on your way.