BOC scales

Discussion in 'Misc Fishing Tackle Talk' started by Arkansascatman777, Jul 7, 2006.

1. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Has any one purchased or have any feed back on the BOC scales being advertised. Are they pretty accurate? With the BOC discount the 110 lb. scale runs $53.96 and the 220 lb. runs $62.96. I know with the addiction me and flathunter have weve got to purchase something soon to get are fix:lol: :big_smile: .Any and all help appreciated.

2. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Johnny the review from DH and Paul says the thing is great. I want to get one in the future. Good luck catching a big one, better get the 220, ya never know.

3. Believer

Believer New Member

State:
    Greenwood, AR.
    I bought the 110lb scale & it should be arriving today. I'm excited to try it out! :big_smile:

4. Arkansascatman777

State:
    AR
    Thanks Tea, I generally dont weigh my deer but for an extra $10 if the 220 lb. scale will still be pretty accurate on a 3lb. to 40 lb. + fish then thats will be the one I probably purchase. Also if they back it then I would say its a good scale.

5. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    I purchased the 110 scale and it's very nice. It has a back light so you can see it easily at night. The scale it self is formed to fit your hand and dosnt slip around while your trying to hold up big fish. It will also read the temp. in fahrenheit and celsius, and read weights in lbs. and kgs. It will read and hold the peak weight instantly so if a fish is flopping it dosnt matter. It has a auto shut off after 2 minutes to save battery like. So far my origional batterys are holding up fine. It has a tare button to set it at 0 so you can weigh fish in a basket or what ever and it will just weigh the fish not the basket. And Coffey will stand behind a 5 year warranty.
    Over all I give it a A+
    You all need to get one of these, they are nice!
    Thanks to Coffey for being a sponsor........

6. Arkansascatman777

State:
    AR
    Believer and Spoonfish thanks for the feedback. How much was shipping and how long did it take to arrive?

7. Believer

Believer New Member

State:
    Greenwood, AR.
    I bought it on Tuesday the 4th & Mr. Coffey said it should be here Thursday or Friday. Shipping is $10 which includes insurance.

8. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    Shipping was 9.00 making total 62.96 I believe.
    He sent mine out the day I called and was here in 3 days by ups.

9. Arkansascatman777

State:
    AR
    Thanks for the info Brothers Ill probably stay with the 110 lb.

10. Deltalover

Deltalover New Member

State:
    Tracy Calif
    Thanks for the review, guys! I'll have one also!

11. Believer

Believer New Member

State:
    Greenwood, AR.
    I just got mine. The UPS man dropped it off about 15 minutes ago. It seems solid. I'll give it a work out. :cool2:

12. Arkansascatman777

State:
    AR
    The lines have been busy all day but I just got through and placed the order. Bought the 110 lb. scale. To late to ship today but they will ship it out UPS on Monday.
    Brothers, Thanks again for the feedback and also I would like to Thank Coffey Marketing for being a BOC sponsor.

13. katcatchingfool

katcatchingfool New Member

State:
    illinois
    they also work great around the house if you mess around with archery equipment just hang it from the ceiling and test your bow letoff or check your draw weight