BOC record

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by photocat, Feb 25, 2006.

1. photocat

photocat New Member

State:
    HOCO, Maryland
    there's been a lot of talk on here about catching the world record but i want to know who has the BOC record for biggest BLUE, FLATHEAD and CHANNEL. Anybody know for sure?

2. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    That might be a neat category to have at the top of the the catfish discussion board. Maybe even have a member award medal for each species.

3. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Good idea, dosent doctor have the biggest blue on here? That's the one on the top of the page. I think it was like 85lb.

Zakk:)

4. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    If I remember right, I think this is how it falls, now I could be off here but this is the best I could come up with for right now, I will work on this section for you and if anyone would send to me if you got a fish bigger then this or at least to the 50 Pound mark I will place them in order and set up a location for this on the board.

1. Matt Bingham, Big River: Tennessee 100 Pound bluecat, Mississippi River (caught rod and reel)

2. Lynne: (doc Langes wife) : Ohio , 88 Pound BlueCat, Ohio River (caught rod and reel)

3. James Noles, Catfishhunter: Kentucky 86 Pound BlueCat, Ohio River (caught rod and reel)

4. (Bluehunter) 81.5 Pound Bluecat (Update coming) (caught rod and reel)

5. Calvin W. Stephens (catfishcalvin) Missouri 78 Pound BlueCat, Missouri River (caught rod and reel)

6. Terry Stone (Stoney) Kentucky, 78 Pound Bluecat, Ohio River (caught rod and reel)

7. Eric Simcox (deerhunter01) Kentucky: 75 Pound BlueCat, Ohio River (caught rod and reel)

8. Eric Simcox (deerhunter01) Kentucky: 65 Pound Bluecat, Ohio River (caught rod and reel)

9. (Mac66) 60 Pound Bluecatfish, Mississippi River (Update coming) (caught rod and reel)

10. Tim Lange (Doctor) Ohio: 57 Pound Bluecat, Ohio River (caught rod and reel)

11. Ryan Simcox (Flatasaurus_Rex) Kentucky: 54 Pound Bluecat, Ohio River: (caught rod and reel)

12. Dale Finney (Dafin) Kansas: 52 # Flathead (update later) (rod and reel)

13. Jack Eblin (flathunter) Ohio, 50# Flathead, Scioto River (rod and reel)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Send a photo of your fish and where and when you got it and weight to Eric Simcox:

boc.pro.staff@gmail.com

5. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Ivy Bend on LOZ, Missouri
    I am kinda of surprised BOC has not set up a section yet to post record catches and to give Awards for those who do.....but I guess varifying those catches would be difficult unless it was a ACATs Tournament or such.:confused:

6. maddcatter

maddcatter New Member

State:
    Newark, Oh
    Bluehunter has an 81.5lb blue

7. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Please when you submit your fish I need the following information:

If your fish is a flathead or a Bluecatfish and is over 50# please submit the following information so we can get you up on the list.

boc.pro.staff@gmail.com

1. Your name and username on the BOC

2. The year caught

3. How it was caught ( rod and reel or trot line or Jug fishing , limb lines)

4. What state you live in

5. Where was the fish caught

6. What was the bait

7. Weather conditions if remember

8. Time of day or night

9. Type of catfish

10. Please submitt at least one picture of your fish if you can please it might make it pretty nice page to set up.

11. Anything else you can think of.

Thanks BOC Staff

8. slimepig

slimepig New Member

State:
    Kerrville Texas
    how bout chanells? say 15+ lbs for them?

9. catfish joe

catfish joe New Member

State:
    louisville kentucky
    Yeah im with Photocat we need a little compatition here on the BOC good fun comp. is always fun...:thumbsup:

10. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Guys right now, here is what I am going to do any fish over 50# is what I am taking, then later !! give me a few days then I will do one for Channel catfish. But let me work on one thing at a time right now. I will not be posted on this page I will make a area for this information on the board after I get the information in.

Thanks

11. Larry

Larry New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    Good ideas, Look forward to the BOC Hall of Fame

12. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Ivy Bend on LOZ, Missouri
    See what ya started Photocat?????;) ....LOL....Great post buddy!!!:)

13. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    I'm pretty sure we have a Missouri boy named Jetdriver that caught a 95 lb. blue.
    Maybe he will notice the thread and chime in here.

14. Little Mac

Little Mac Active Member

State:
    NW Arkansa
    I think this will be cool. Now we can see where we rank on the boc with The size of our fish. Coach has one around 70ish, Dont remember, and Tank Catches some nice ones too. You will be amazed at the number of large fish caught by our Bretheren. Let the wieght war begin. :cross: :0a19: Heck this is as fun as a fish off !

15. Rainman4u2

Rainman4u2 Guest

I'm thinking the "50lb Club" DH, kind of like the 700 Club, you pray, you donate, You work for the glory, DH runs off with our money....Oh sorry. It needs a title, and an automatic patch, and say, a certificate of merit from the BOC.

Just my thoughts, Only by the grace of God will I ever catch one that big.

Ray

16. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Ray: if you would ever leave your house you might catch one..LMAO

I have offered you a ride in the boat and too help pick up my anchor, your always welcome, And what money did I run off with ? :crying:

17. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Mac 66 Please send me a e-mail with all your information on it of your fish please and Coach when you see this please send me one too. Thanks Guys

18. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    If you have hit the 50 Pound mark I will place them in order and set up a location for this on the board.

1. Matt Bingham, Big River: Tennessee 100 Pound bluecat, Mississippi River (caught rod and reel)

2. Lynne: (doc Langes wife) : Ohio , 88 Pound BlueCat, Ohio River (caught rod and reel)

3. James Noles, Catfishhunter: Kentucky 86 Pound BlueCat, Ohio River (caught rod and reel)

4. (Bluehunter) 81.5 Pound Bluecat (Update coming) (caught rod and reel)

5. Calvin W. Stephens (catfishcalvin) Missouri 78 Pound BlueCat, Missouri River (caught rod and reel)

6. Terry Stone (Stoney) Kentucky, 78 Pound Bluecat, Ohio River (caught rod and reel)

7. Eric Simcox (deerhunter01) Kentucky: 75 Pound BlueCat, Ohio River (caught rod and reel)

8. Eric Simcox (deerhunter01) Kentucky: 65 Pound Bluecat, Ohio River (caught rod and reel)

9. (Mac66) 60 Pound Bluecatfish, Mississippi River (Update coming) (caught rod and reel)

10. Tim Lange (Doctor) Ohio: 57 Pound Bluecat, Ohio River (caught rod and reel)

11. Ryan Simcox (Flatasaurus_Rex) Kentucky: 54 Pound Bluecat, Ohio River: (caught rod and reel)

12. Dale Finney (Dafin) Kansas: 52 # Flathead (update later) (rod and reel)

13. Jack Eblin (flathunter) Ohio, 50# Flathead, Scioto River (rod and reel)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Send a photo of your fish and where and when you got it and weight to Eric Simcox:

boc.pro.staff@gmail.com

19. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Please when you submit your fish I need the following information:

If your fish is a flathead or a Bluecatfish and is over 50# please submit the following information so we can get you up on the list.

boc.pro.staff@gmail.com

1. Your name and username on the BOC

2. The year caught

3. How it was caught ( rod and reel or trot line or Jug fishing , limb lines)

4. What state you live in

5. Where was the fish caught

6. What was the bait

7. Weather conditions if remember

8. Time of day or night

9. Type of catfish

10. Please submitt at least one picture of your fish if you can please it might make it pretty nice page to set up.

11. Anything else you can think of.

Thanks BOC Staff

20. Rainman4u2

Rainman4u2 Guest

LOL!!!! Yea, yea, yea....If I was retired like some people.....

Ray