BOC ranks at the top of my list

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by MilwaukeeCatHunter, Apr 1, 2006.

1. MilwaukeeCatHunter

MilwaukeeCatHunter New Member

State:
    Wisconsin
    I've been a member of the BOC for only two weeks now, and in all honesty, I can't believe all the fun and benefits I have received. I am a current or past member of several sporting/conservations groups, and I have to say that the BOC tops them all. In the past two weeks, I have already:

• Found a new fishing spot in my area
    • Got some excellent advice on buying a new boat
    • Met some very nice people and had some very interesting conversations with them. Some of these conversations got quite "spirited", but in the end, everyone remained respectful to each other.

I am really glad I found this site and became a member. Looking forward to many years of membership.

2. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    I for one am glad you decided to be a part of our "Big Family"!!!
    Though topics sometimes get heated and tempers flare a little, but in the end we are all brothers and will always be. That is what makes this site what it is today, "A Brotherhood"!!!

3. ersel

ersel New Member

State:
    Haughton Louisiana
    I just attended our local BOC gathering and everyone was as nice and helpful in person as online! I would have never met any of them without BOC.

4. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    Dave I couldn't agree with you more.

5. HARVRAD2003

HARVRAD2003 New Member

State:
    ILLINOIS
    Amen, this is the first place I go to when I'm on line. My wife got made at me (I think I wasn't paying attention when she was griping at me)---she kind of mentioned that I didn't know what all was going on around home yet I could probably tell her what was going on with my catfish ebay---of course I corrected her and told her it was not ebay but BOC and that lead into me correcting her, oh well--your right this site is awesome.

6. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Great post bro, we all love this place.

7. silverbell

silverbell New Member

State:
    AZ
    Holy donut holes Batman! BOC member for only two weeks now? Do you actually leave the computer?