BOC November Growth Rate

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Catfish_Commando, Nov 30, 2005.

1. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    I would like to give thanks to the members who take the time to spread the word about the BOC. Our growth rate is slowly recovering from the recent move, and things are looking on par, especially for the winter months.

As you find the time, help out the BOC and spread the word, your efforts are truly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Paul
    :rock-big:

2. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Really good news Paul! I will keep spreading the word. Not hard to do when this site is the best dog gone catfish site around. Thank you for your's and the mods hard work to make it such.

3. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Paul, Thanks for the up-date. I am sure the B.O.C. will grow. I would like to take this time to welcome all new members. New members go in to your profiles and fill out your profiles completely. Please get a profile picture up as soon as you can. The Mods will help you with the picture posting if needed. thanks :D :D

4. Catfish_Commando

State:
    Georgia
    Appreciate your support guys, looks like things are starting to slowly settle in.

Thanks,
    Paul

5. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    I still have some of the cards that were generated a while back. I'm still selective about who they go to. I darn near interview ya before ya get one. LOL!

6. Catfish_Commando

State:
    Georgia
    Big George!

I will get some more made up when I get back to the states. You cant go wrong with the way you do it, definite conversion rate!

Appreciate you!

7. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    Paul, glad to see ya posting. Your time is getting short and I'm sure all will be glad when you sit foot on U.S. soil again.
    Just in case I get busy, step out for a while etc. I wish you and all who are there with you, your families, A merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Be safe, God Bless.

BG, I too still have 5 or so of the old BOC cards left. LOL. I only had one batch . Haven't needed anymore but am running low. I am also very selective who I hand them too. You will never see me put a stack out for any and everybody to pick their teeth with and throw in trash. Plus some people, I just dont want to give em a card. I have placed one on a daily bulletin board at my local bait shop. I took it down cause of a post made on old site about quality over quantity which makes a lot of sense too me.
    I'm about as nutty of a member as we need or can stand.. LMAO. :D

8. RiverratSC

RiverratSC Active Member

State:
    Gaffney, SC
    I've been giving cards away to truck drivers that come through the plant. They see the sticker on my windshield and ask about it. I'm trying but I don't know how well its working so far. :)

9. Rainman4u2

Rainman4u2 Guest

Same here, I only hand out the cards to those who seem interested in what we are about. No beating around the bush. Those guys with the B@$$ stickers aren't going to pollute the site!!! LMAO!!!

Ray

10. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    I spread the word all the time! :D

When I go up to the Delta, (or anywhere for that matter), and I have some Catfish 1 cards on me - I give them to all of the "Real Catfishermen" on the water that I run into. :D
    :0a23:
    The word of the "Brotherhood of Catfishermen" is Alive & Strong!!!!! :thumbsup:
    The B.O.C. is to fishermen what slice bread is to a sandwich - LOL :happy:

Take Care,
    Bert :cool:

11. davesoutfishing

davesoutfishing New Member

State:
    Menominee Michigan
    you guys have cards left????? catfishmama has made me 200 flyers .....passed them all out and the nice lady making the cards made me some cards ,just recently(and yes Ma'am I got them) and they are all gone gotta wait for catfishmama to get back to work( she is on vac.) so I can get some more flyers please hurry home safe and back in the arms of thoses who miss ya and thanks doing a good job over ther and here

12. Slatebar

Slatebar New Member

State:
    ohio
    I was digging up some bones on the site and happened upon this one. How much has BOC grown since this was posted back in naut 5 ? . Looking thru these old post I see a lot of unfamilar names.

13. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    John,I know when I joined in early 06,there were around 4800 here ,so Yeah,we have gotten way bigger.

14. sscharlie

sscharlie Well-Known Member

State:
    Illinois
    Name:
    Stan
    At the bottom of the main forum page, it list number of members and right now it says 33,356