BOC National Gathering

Discussion in 'LOCAL NORTH CAROLINA TALK' started by dreamer34, Jul 13, 2006.

1. dreamer34

dreamer34 New Member

State:
    danville virginia
    was wondering if someone who is going to the gathering would like to offer a ride in exchange for splitting the cost of traveling there...i live in Danville Va but can meet somewhere near I-40...thanks for reading

2. roundhill

roundhill New Member

State:
    kings mtn
    chris i can give you a ride but i live in kings mountain nc i will be leving on thursday morning if you can get hear let me know

3. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Way to offer help to a brother. You are a good man, see ya at the National. Rep points coming your way.

4. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Tea......you are so right..........did you notice they didn't have any questions, they just hooked up to help each other. it's the BROTHERHOOD.

5. dreamer34

dreamer34 New Member

State:
    danville virginia
    thanks alot brother ...i sent you a pm so we could hammer out the details but i'm gonna do my best to make this happen...rep your way

6. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Ol' Roundhill didn't tell you that you have to drive while he sleeps, and he has a rule that whoever is driving when the tank is empty has to buy gas and lunch!!!! :lol:

7. roundhill

roundhill New Member

State:
    kings mtn
    chris its about 160mi to my house down 1-85 if you come dont worry about gas or driving or fishing just your camping you need to reserve a spot see you soon ron howard