BOC mentioned in Western Outdoor news

Discussion in 'LOCAL CALIFORNIA TALK' started by bluehunter, Sep 29, 2005.

1. bluehunter

bluehunter New Member

State:
    Los Angele
    Heys guys just thought that I'll mentioned that the BOC was mentioned in this weeks issue of WON along with a pic of my 2nd place 11.1 pounder from Irvine. Check out this weeks issue and you will see it.Pretty cool pics I had there lately along with my son catches. I might go again this weekend if I get lucky with some chips, other than that I will wait until the 15th.

2. Southernraised84

Southernraised84 New Member

State:
    Fayettnam, North Carolina
    Hey blue i would love to read it if there is anyway you could get it on the site some time that would be great.IF not thats cool.

3. Socal-Mike

Socal-Mike New Member

State:
    Anaheim California
    Thats awesome Brian,
    I know muskey has been in a few since the 75#er was landed. Even gots his FN hat on the OC register paper- :cool:

4. elphaba7

elphaba7 New Member

State:
    Mo'town, WV
    How cool is that? :thumbsup: That would be neat if you could link us to it.

5. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
  6. Mutt

Mutt Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    Ca
    Name:
    Mutt
    cool always good to hear someone makes it into a mag instead of pro fishermen

7. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Blue, good deal. Hope the B.O.C. gets more recognition. :D

8. janzaldo

janzaldo New Member

State:
    South Gate, Cal
    Too cool! And my subscription just ran out! I guess I will have too pick it up and read the Article.

Jaime

9. Capt Steve

Capt Steve Active Member

State:
    Clovis, CA
    I sometimes pick up a copy in Walmart. Be careful when subscribing-

Beware of solicitations originating from WHITE CITY, OREGON
    All subscribers should be on the lookout for subscription solicitations originating from White City, Oregon. This operation, which is not authorized by WESTERN OUTDOORS PUBLICATIONS to sell subscriptions to our publications, goes by many different company names (Publisher’s Service Exchange, Global Publication Service and Publisher’s Marketplace of America, to name a few). What is common to all is their White City, Oregon mailing address and their offer – a 3-year subscription to Western Outdoors magazine for $42.90. Our own price for a 3-year subscription is only $31.95.
    Should you receive such a solicitation we urge you not to respond, other than calling the toll-free number shown on their order form and demanding that your name be removed from their mailing list. Apparently, they will not fulfill the subscription should you send them money.
    To be safe, when subscribing or renewing a subscription to Western Outdoor News or Western Outdoors magazine, make the check payable to Western Outdoors and be sure to send the check to one of these (and only these) addresses:
    Western Outdoors/Western Outdoor News
    185 Avenida La Pata
    San Clemente, CA 92673
    OR
    Western Outdoors/Western Outdoor News
    PO Box 469011
    Escondido, CA 92046

10. muskyman

muskyman Active Member

State:
    Loudon TN
    Name:
    David
    I will have to check this out, this sounds cool. I wonder how many people we will get next weekend ? We may have some good money on the line Brian. That first event was way cool dude. I pigged out big time. :D

11. Socal-Mike

Socal-Mike New Member

State:
    Anaheim California
    Good heads up Capt Steve0 ;)

12. bluehunter

bluehunter New Member

State:
    Los Angele
    Here is a copy of the article here guys. Its in this weeks WON. I had to downsize it to fit. Its just a short mention, not a big article.

Attached Files:

13. janzaldo

janzaldo New Member

State:
    South Gate, Cal
    Thanks Steve; your a good man.

Jaime

14. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Hey B. H.,

How have you been?

I just checked-out that article, and all that I have to say is " :thumbsup: "!!!!!!!!!!!

You Take It Easy,
    Bert :cool:

15. bluehunter

bluehunter New Member

State:
    Los Angele
    Hey Bert, I been fine. Busy lately with work but fine as well. Thanks for the props.