boc membership cards

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by willcat, Jul 30, 2008.

1. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    I know you don't have to have a membership card to show you are a member, but I thought they looked pretty cool!!! I just got mine the other day for me & my stepson, and I must say I was surprised that we were only the 127 & 128th members who got them....I know everybody has different budgets & what not, but I thought with 20,000 plus members surely I waited too long and would have been in the 1000's, guess not.. If you havent gotten yours, they are nice, get one!!!

2. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Thats OK will, It will be a time when they will come in handy, there is a rhyme and reason!

3. whisker maniac

whisker maniac New Member

State:
    arkansas
    I'm still planning on getting mine but we have fallen into some pretty hard times here of late but things are starting to turn around.

My wife got on permanent with the company that she was a temp at and will be getting a good raise.

It will still take a little bit for us to get our head above water again but it won't take all that long now we hope. Of course with my daughter and her husband just having a baby they will probably need some help from time to time also.

When we are able and get back into the light at the end of the tunnel I plan on getting my card and a few other things as well.

So whatever you do don't stop making them just cause you think they aren't going over well. I'm sure that there are a lot of other people that are in my boots as well and would love to have a card but just can't see their way to it right now.

I know the cards are very inexpensive and are well worth the cost but there are just other things right now that have to take priority.

4. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    packing buddie.:wink:

5. ncfowler

ncfowler Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Name:
    Jeff
    humm just for a few bucks you too can have the honor, with all the bragging rights to go with having a boc card. What does this card do for the holder, it makes all your Catfishing become easier, allowing you to only catch the biggest cats in the waters you fish, Using the card will not only bring the card holder the biggest catfish it will make all other people fishing around the card holder ask how to catch the biggins. This card with its low rates and unlimited Catfishing limit is in limited supply, So Hurry! order your today! Ok, it will not make you catch the biggest catfish in the pond, or even have all the people around you at awe at your abilities to catch catfish. and the card does not have any rates and there was no real limit on Catfishing. What it does do is show your support to this site, letting you be part of a the few who have this card. Yes there is a limited supply.

6. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    I'm a proud carrying member.The card doesn't go fishing without me.

7. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    I intend to get me one... John can fend for himself! i gotta get back to work first !!!:eek:oooh::big_smile:

8. PhillyCatcatcher4

PhillyCatcatcher4 New Member

State:
    S.W.Phila.,Penn.
    I think they look Cool too. With over 22,000 members, there should have been a few thousand bought by now. :confused2: