BOC MEMBERSHIP CARD GET YA ONE

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by BIG_D, Nov 5, 2008.

1. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    well i finely got of my butt and orderd my BOC membership card today bluff city tackle offers a 10% discount to card holders i shop thear at least one time a month that alone will pay for the card thanks Paul for alowing me to be part of this group of fine pepple:wink:

2. olddriller

olddriller New Member

State:
    Missouri
    HEY DALLAS,
    Thanks for the heads up on the card. I forgot how to get one , how about some help. I think I forget more than I remember most days . Is h**L to get old.

3. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Well now I'm not Mr Dallas but just go to store click on it and it will take you into the store.There you'll see different items including BOC Membership Card.just click on it.Hope this helps.

4. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    lol well i am DALLAS lol now do what he said lol:wink:

5. Guido

Guido New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    What all stores is there a discount at. Here in Oklahoma City we have Bass Pro Shops, Academy, and Outdoor Outfitters. Do you know if any of these stores you can get any discounts?

6. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    Brad i cant onestly anser that ? i think its just the sponsers of the BOC that gives us a little brake on prices i just hapen to see the discount advertised on bluff citys add and im always stopping in thear i pass walmart up to go thear