BOC members

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by BIGCAT DADDY 71, Jul 15, 2006.

1. BIGCAT DADDY 71

BIGCAT DADDY 71 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    today is my 6th month of being apart of the greatest catfishing site there is. i would like to say thanks to paul for making the boc, and all the members for making me feel part of the family. in 6 months i've learned alot of fishing tips and gave a few, and most important the friends i've made. again thanks, i love this site and hope to meet alot of you.

thank for 6 great months,

bigcat daddy 71,
    scott.

2. Buddrice

Buddrice New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Scott,I agree with you brother.I have only been a member since Feb. and I have learned to BS with the best of them..LOL,Just kidding.This is the best thing I have ever found on the computer and have met so many people through the BOC.There's people on here that I would have never met if it wasn't for the BOC.Thanks to Paul we have this site...:big_smile:

3. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Hey Buddy,

I would like to keep the good words going about the B.O.C.
    The B.O.C. means so much to me that the only way that I don't visit this web-site is I'm not around a working computer - (lol).

I would like to thank Paul & all that keep the B.O.C. going because, like yourself, I have made so many good people, no-I mean Family Members :wink: , because of this site, in other words:
    I think this is the best fishing web-site "EVER"!

Take it easy,
    Bert:cool2: & Shaina:0010:

4. dcaruthers

dcaruthers New Member

State:
    Alabama
    Very good post. I've only been a member since June and already feel like I belong. What a great group of guys and gals.

5. Buddrice

Buddrice New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    David,you are now family.You belong here as long as you want to be here.Hope to read alot of post from you brother...

6. dcaruthers

dcaruthers New Member

State:
    Alabama
    Much appreciated Buddy. Thanks for helping to make the BOC what it is.

7. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I am in total agreement! I have never found any fishing web site as amazing as this one is. I love it,and am so happy to be part of the family.:big_smile: pk

8. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    PK I havent been here long but couldnt agree more.

9. catseeman

catseeman New Member

State:
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    I have been addicted to the B.O.C. since I found it. THANK YOU to Paul and everyone else that help keep it going.

10. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Scott congrats on the anniversary brother, very glad you have joined our site and that you are an active member. See ya on the board brother.

11. kbgrillin

kbgrillin New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Scott, Glad you joined the BOC. You are a big part of the BOC as anyone. It feels great to be part of a brotherhood that is this big and fun. And it's growing everyday. Thanks Paul. And thanks everyone for making the BOC what it is.

12. BIGCAT DADDY 71

BIGCAT DADDY 71 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    thanks for the kind posts, everyone.

13. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Couldn't have said it better myself, Leonard. Great post, Scott. We'll be looking forward to hearing your kudos when your YEARLY anniversary rolls around! :smile2: