BOC Members Stompin ground photos

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by postbeetle, Nov 9, 2007.

1. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Been thinking for awhile about starting a thread with member participation. Don't know whether it would fly or flop around on the ground like a chicken with it's head cut off. So I am gonna ask before I start it.

I have gotten to become acquainted mentally with a number of members. Never met ya, probably won't. That is neither here nor there. I never traveled well and now with age and physical problems may never do again. I haven't seen much of his great country and even if only in a picture I would like to.

I wanna see "Train Wrecks" fishin' holes, the not secret ones, I wanna see Demertius's mountains, I wanna see Kat in the Hats street, I wanna see Reload at his bench, I want Johnny to show me his still, I wanna see Splitshot standing next to a ruler to see if he really is 4' tall, I wanna see Sgt. "SomethingDraggin" dropping a bomb. (not really, that's probably classified.) I wanna see if Dreadnaught knows how to milk a cow.

Here's what I am proposing. If you think it will fly I will start it off, if I can get the pictures I want and I can figure out how to run the attachments well. I will put up 3 pictures. One (Where I live) privacy here it utmost for all of us so what makes that the easiest and safest. Two (Where I fish sometimes or most) Three (Where I hunt) Four (A picture of my girlfriend) NO scratch that one.

You guys may or may not want to, or you may want to put other things in. I don't want to invade anyones privacy and don't expect to. Perhaps just show me your country.

Thanks John.

2. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    I'm down with this! LOL! Got nothin but some time while heelin. LOL! Just decide what ya wanna see and I'll get busy. This could be a blast. As a matter of fact I'm gonna take some pics today.

3. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Thanks George. Here is what I am thinking about. I see you guys mugs with something you have removed from the face of the earth everyday or just your mugs. I could go out, step on a cricket, and hold it up by a hind leg, take a picture of it with a grin on my face and send it in. I don't necessarily want to see a picture of your kid with it's first new bicycle, or a picture of a Carolina rig. What I would like to see is where and how you live. I don't even want to see your mug necessarily, simply your country and those about you that you see every day. I guess I just want to relate better to the people I see yap on here. Just a personality thing of mine. You guys talk it over here, set up some rules and we will go from there. It will be your thread. John.

4. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    George, I wanna see a picture of your "office". Show me a picture of that train engine you pilot. I want to see how big a cow catcher it has on it.

5. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    John what are you up to now? What ever it is it sounds like it would be enteresting. :big_smile:

6. cat tamer

cat tamer New Member

State:
    MO
    John, that is a great idea, I will get some pics to bore you with. lol

7. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    What da ya mean up to somethin' I'd like to see something that helps me relate to folks. Things like, that is a beautiful place to live. Or I didn't know he could do that. Or that's what it looks like when he gets done. Or that water really looks fish able. I didn't know so many people lived there. Jeeze that's a flat part of the world. I didn't know you had so many trees. Are those mountains really that high. On and on. Things like that.

I am being a good boy here, rare for me I know. Thanks Trish.

8. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    If somebody starts this off, label your thread something like "Our Thread" or "Who we are" Pick a title like that so all can relate to it. Thanks John.

9. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    No cow catcher on my train. Only thing we hit now and again is a stupid human. LOL! Countless possums,coons pidgeons and doves. Never got a crow. They are much too smart. Nailed a flock of pidgeons a while back. The woman in the front seat was upset cause I wouldn't stop. LOL! Get a life! Took out a pack of dogs a few years back. Only thing I had to say was, " Guess none of them was named "LUCKY"!

10. anchorpuller

anchorpuller New Member

State:
    North Caro
    You mean something like this?

Backyard:

[​IMG]

11. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Laura, my Dear. That is wonderful. Wheres the forest, can't see the trees for the deer. Oh my, you are gonna have 62 people camped out in your yard with howitzers. I love it thank you. John.

12. CoonX

CoonX Member

State:
    Oklahoma City O
    Laura, I know where I want to deer hunt at now. :big_smile:

:004:

13. dademoss

dademoss New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Here we have the house that always needs the grass cut, one of the fishing spots on the ohio and since I haven't hunted in ages, a shot of the RC plane flying field (it does have a fair number of deer around now and then)

14. dafin

dafin New Member

State:
    Manhattan,Kan
    One spot i fish.

Attached Files:

15. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    I think its a great idea John. If ya want any other pics of something around me here in Liberty, S.C. just let me know. Ive got 2 full days and nights of time to blow..yea, gonna fish for sure. Lets roll with it -Jim-

16. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR

Dale is that Milford Lake?

17. dafin

dafin New Member

State:
    Manhattan,Kan
    Yes it is milford lake.

18. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR

I thought that looked familiar, Theres a custom 8 ft. rod with a new 6600 abu on it right out in front of where you fish :crazy::eek:oooh::smile2:. Maybe you will get lucky and snag onto it LOL.

19. Ketch

Ketch New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    I think this is a great idea John.

The first one is a picture of most of my front yard. I am not to the road yet, so feel sorry for me when winter hits and I gotta to blow snow. lol
    The second is a closeup of my 120 year old house.
    The third is a bankfishing hole that I fish.
    The last one is my backyard with a couple deer.

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc300/Ketchonline/frontyard-1.jpg
    http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc300/Ketchonline/house.jpg
    http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc300/Ketchonline/fishinghole.jpg
    http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc300/Ketchonline/Backyard.jpg

20. griz

griz Well-Known Member

State:
    Murray Ky.
    Here are some of the places where I like to hang out.

Attached Files: