BOC member new to Clarksville

Discussion in 'LOCAL TENNESSEE TALK' started by Puddycat, May 31, 2006.

1. Puddycat

Puddycat New Member

State:
    Clarksville,TN
    Hey guys I just moved to Clarksville and I am dying to hit the Cumberland.
    I am originally from northern Illinois area, but have probably met some of you at Catstock. I know I have met Bryan a couple of times. I do have a boat, but would like to hit the river with someone that knows it before I hit it myself.

2. Michael

Michael New Member

State:
    Clarksville TN
    hello Ernest and welcome to clarksville /B.O.C. i live here in clarksville aswell as a few of us here on B.O.C. I'd be more than privileged to hook up with ya soon and take you out on the Cumberland.. i have a few spots out there aswell as our other B.O.C. clarksville fellas. maybe this weekend we can hook up send me a "Pm" and well set a date.. :006:

3. pursuing_cats

pursuing_cats New Member

State:
    Clarksville,Tennessee
    Ernest
    Welcome to the BOC and Clarksville. There are a few BOC memebers here in town and we all like to fish for the KittyKat as well asd other species(none named due to repercussions on the site) You have joined the most awesome catfishing site on the web. There is a wealth of information an knowledge sharing here as well as great friendships. If you are not careful, you will find yourself addicted to this site like the rest of us. Hope to see you on the water soon. Check out the other threads here in Tennessee. We are planning a night out for fishing if they can ever decide on a date and time.

4. Puddycat

Puddycat New Member

State:
    Clarksville,TN
    Thanks for the welcome Patrick, but I have been a member of the BOC for almost three years. I am just new to Clarksville.

5. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    welcome to the board

6. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

State:
    Salyersville,Ke
    Welcome to the BOC

7. Michael

Michael New Member

State:
    Clarksville TN
    well me and Puddycat hooked up this morn at 5am Hooters parking lot of all places :lol: he followed me out to the boat club where i put in alot on the Cumberland. we sit out on afew places Ive fished and Nothing... we was using cut skipjack and i was using both cut and chicken lever for smaller ones for the freezer. then i was going to show him around to a few spots and figured we should try this bluff wall that a friend of mine drifts alot and has good luck with. so i drop a cut skip and chicken liver and WAM i got a blue he was about 12 or so lbs off cut skip. then puddy got a about a 2 pd .. "good freezer size" so we stayed around the bluffs but didn't do to good cause it got latter in the morn where the rec boaters where out joy riding.. but in all it was a nice day out and we didn't get skunked.. i showed Puddycat red river and some nice log jams and he "LIKED" Ive never caught a FLATHEAD but i will this summer :I hope:

8. Michael

Michael New Member

State:
    Clarksville TN
    Ernest "AKA Puddycat"

9. dixiedrifter

dixiedrifter New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    A lil off topic, but if you want the best steak in town go to the Golden Corral near the Govenors Square Mall.

Its a buffet, and for like $13 you can hog out on steak so good you don't even need to use sauce.

10. Aftercats

Aftercats New Member

State:
    Tennesse
    Welcome to Clarksville! I wish I could give you some good pointers for the Cummberland but I am trying to figure it out for myself. Get in touch with Whistler he has a wealth of knowlege of this area. I have learned a great deal from him. But hey if you are looking for company to fish with give me a yell and if I am not out of town I will be happy to show you what little I know.

Daryl
    Aftercats

:0a23:

11. TNVOLCAT

TNVOLCAT New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Welcome to the BOC and the great state of Tennessee. I hope you enjoy both!

12. Whistler

Whistler Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Hey Ernest I thought that was you. Catstock a couple of times. Guys Puddycat's been a member nearly as long as I have. But I'm sure he likes the welcomes! LOL Sometime in the next few weeks, we'll have to hook up. I'd be happy to show you what I know. Don't be thinking guides, you really don't need one here. Many of us that can help you with our river here. Great to see you in the area.

13. Puddycat

Puddycat New Member

State:
    Clarksville,TN
    Bryan, that sounds like a great idea. I would love to hook up with you for an evening. After the holiday would be best, my schedule looks kind of busy til then. I will PM you my number.