BOC Member Get's Sponsor in Fishing for 2007

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by DeerHunter01, Jan 9, 2007.

1. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Well this is a new release from the BOC...

Brent Neal Aka ( master_cat ) has been sponsored by a new company that we never thought would sponsor a fishermen, but its great news to the catfish industry.

Brent is now advertising for this new company and he sent in several Pictures of him and the new look for 2007 , he even sent in a photo of him and his father...I think he is doing alright and I would like to get the BOC behind him in support for what he is doing for Catfishermen all over this world.

Nice Photo's Brent !!

Attached Files:

2. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    A few more Photo shoots that he sent in...

3. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Oh Boy----here we go, the battle goes into full gear!!!!:eek:oooh:

4. Cattledogz

Cattledogz Active Member

State:
    NC
    Eric, you're eating too much twinkie cream son! LMAO
    You just "ain't" right!
    Of course Brent did ask for this one. LOL

5. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    I was about to have a cupcake for breakfast but now i think I will just pass on it!:eek:oooh: :roll_eyes: :big_smile:

6. neocats

neocats New Member

State:
    Steubenvil
    You guys are just way too supportive of each other.:lol:

7. Salmonid

Salmonid New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Heck, for the right price, they can sponsor me as well, Im not proud, whatever pays the bills right???:crazy:

I long time ago when I was competing nationaly at Cycling, I was sponsored by Hersheys, was pretty cool at the time even though it had nothing to do with cycling. Nope, no candy, strictly a cash sponsorship gig, paid for travel and entry fees and hotels etc.

Salmonid

8. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Brent, are you having fun yet? Can ya hear me now? :lol: :lol: :lol:
    You were warned, one little pic and you have been repaid five times over!
    (Thanks for the laughs buddy, if you hadn't posted the "World Record Twinkiefish" picture, we wouldn't have gotten to see you in all of your "sponsored" glory :big_smile:).

9. dankitch

dankitch New Member

State:
    Henderson,
    Are the risk of wearing some pink clothes again (I still owe you Barb) I thought the twinkiefish picture was pretty good. By the way DH, I voted twinkiehunter01 in an earlier thread. LOL

10. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Thanks Danny, that was kind of you. See you need to know the hole story behind the Twinkie and the real Pink girly man, who you went fishing with, he has tried everything he can to push this over to me, but if you would go to the old board and see the truth about Mr JW sir, you would See he is the only and the first Pink Girly Man of the BOC, Uncle Sci-fi put him into office a long time ago..

If you not careful he could rub off on you !! I give you two months of fishing with the Pink Guru and you will come to realize who the true pinky boy is !! :cool2:

:beat_brick: :0a26:

11. dankitch

dankitch New Member

State:
    Henderson,
    True I have only heard one side of the story. And honestly JW did say the Uncle Sci-fi started the "pink thing". But, I love to instigate stuff, as you will see in another thread. LOL

12. beetle

beetle New Member

State:
    Ohio
    those pics are too funny DH:big_smile:

13. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    My oh my,I'll never eat another cupcake again.And I liked the darn things too.:lol: Great pics thanks for sharing. I think!!

14. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    I am not sure how or why I got pulled into this one but, I guess I will have to retaliate now DH !!!:roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

15. dankitch

dankitch New Member

State:
    Henderson,
    JW, I can tell you how you got pulled into this one. DH is jealous of the fish you caught a few weeks ago. He has not caught anything lately but twinkies and a new name. (I voted for twinkiehunter01) He didn't show you where the hole was you caught the fish in. The list goes on, and on. Too much to mention...I would have to start a new thread. LOL

16. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    LMAO!!!! Preach on Brother, LOL!!!

17. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    you two keep telling each other that and you two will start believing it pretty soon, but JW knows in his own mind, and why the heck would someone be jealous of that 22 # bluecatfish he caught on Liver.. :lol: :eek:oooh: :tounge_out:

18. master_cat

master_cat New Member

State:
    tennessee
    cupcake lol ..thats pretty good