BOC MEMBER CARD - Not doing as good as we hoped.

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Catfish_Commando, Jul 7, 2008.

1. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
  2. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I for one will add the extra money when I get my new membership.thankx for all that you do for us.
    smokey

3. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Come on folks get your cards. Whats $5.50? Shucks you spend that much on a 6pk .help out the site. They do look neat.

4. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    Come on I am a proud card carrying member of the BOC.Get one and show off your pride.

5. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Heck, If the card was just a card, I would be proud to show it off, These cards are very nice. If anyone plans to make the Expo you will find these card are an asset to a B.O.C. member, remember the expo will be open to the general public. Get a leg up on common Joe Cat fisherman, get the Discounts that may come.

6. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    well i have one for me, and my second i got i deddicated it to PARATROOPER,(johnny gaston) friend a member and falled soldier. its by his picture on the shop wall.

he was killed by a train stateside while home from iraq. #82 belongs to him.:wink:

7. ncfowler

ncfowler Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Name:
    Jeff
    I got a card they look great, I also got a few stars too. As i have said where else can you go to get all the catfishing info, good friends, and not have to pay for it, Here on the BOC. The people who put this site together done a fine job, There constant upgrade (no matter how confusing it may get at times) keep up current and gives options most other sites don't have. I'm not going to say you need to get a star, or even a card, It would be nice to support this site as so many of us do, One way is to get other to come on board and join in. What Paul has done with his crew has put together a site where it is family friendly, informative, and just a great place to spend some time. Never once did they have the idea of charging to be a member and i'm sure they would like to keep it that way, if you notice the advertising is limited and there is no real banners popping up. This is due to the support of members who want to keep this site free of advertising. and unwanted verbage. The BOC is supportive of the guides here on the site and tournament leaders in not charging us any fees to advertise. I thank them for this. As well as everone else should. If you look at some of the profiles of members you can see they go back a way and are still active here in posting, and or chatting, "If you have not chatted with any members come on in and hang out with us." Members who hang around for a long time and are active should tell you that the BOC has much to offer. I have been her for a while and am more than happy to give my support, This site is a brotherhood/sisterhood, a family where we can discuss any topics make friends and support each other in just being there as a sounding board, a prayer, or some one to vent too. Long time members here see each other as one family, I am glad to have this extended family and thank paul everytime i get on the BOC. Jeff

8. Jaylake_21

Jaylake_21 New Member

State:
    Texas
    I have been on here a few months, and enjoy it a great deal. I dont have alot of info to share, and I wanted to feel like a part of the family, so I donated to get a star, and I also got a BOC card. You should see the peoples faces when you show them the card!!!! The card is awesome, and I love it. Its the only card in my wallet that im willing to show off!!! If ya dont have one, GET ONE!!!:wink:

9. tiny b

tiny b Active Member

State:
    TX
    Well I finally got around to ordering my card just now. Been meaning to do it for a long time. Looking forward to getting it. I guess better late than never.

10. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    You won't be disappointed in the card congrats on the order.

11. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC
    I finally quit procrastinating and got a card and a couple of BOC stickers.

Speaking of which, o site owner and administrators, it would be pretty cool if there was a way to order a BOC sticker with a person's screen name so when you see a boat with a BOC sticker you know who it is:wink: I know you guys have better things to do than take orders for custom stickers, but surely there's a jobber out there who could handle that. A 12" BOC decal with a person's username under it would look pretty sweet on the side of a boat or back window of a vehicle.

12. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    gonna get me one ordered this afternoon when my check hits the bank.

13. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Paul has put forth many ideas to keep this site number one, I bet the other sites do not offer a highly made membership card, try to buy a quality T-shirt from the wont-to-Be's. Caps forget it, they are not as nice as ours. Show B.O.C. pride!, buy your Membership card, support the B.O.C. store, help Paul Keep us Number 1.

14. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    yes sir. i got hats decals tees cards you name it. :wink:

15. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    Come on guys I don't see anyone lining up to get some cards.

16. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    Ok, Ok, Ok, I'm working on it , LOL. I really want one but the money around here isn't flowing enough.

I don't even care what they do..they look cool, LOL. Soon as I can, I'm a get one too.

-Jim-

17. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Thank You Gents!

Its a member benefit program that I have high hopes for. Like anything, it needs momentum and support from the membership.

It could be a great benefit, with enough momentum and backing. One of those risk sets that are unknown until you try.

Enough cards get circulated, benefits will follow, marketing 101.

18. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    Just ordered two of them. One for me and one for Angelkitty!!!

19. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    Come on now just had 2 more bought today who's going to be the next lucky person.