The United States Catfish Association Forum and Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:0a34:
BOC MEMBER CARDS​

BOC Member Cards numbers 00015 - 00250 will be available in approximatley 14 days. Cards will be listed on the BOC Member store when available. A member announcement will be made when they are released. A running registry will be maintained by the BOC of Members who are card carriers.

The BOC member cards were just approved and the job has started. BOC Member cards are being created from 30 Mil plastic, similar to most credit cards. Special printing was secured in the form of embossed letters to denote year and card number.

For an example of the final proof, see the attached image.

Note: attached image has been water marked to assist in protecting the image.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,122 Posts
My money is on the way. LOL Thanks.

·
Registered
7,528 Posts
Where do I send the money Boss? I want two.

SkipEye

Mrs SkipEye

Oops, Just saw that they will be offered in the store.

·
Banned
6,968 Posts
What I want to know is this: will this card get me into Area 51, and also into all BOC gatherings?:big_smile:

·
Registered
9,715 Posts
As soon as their available I'll take one. Those are pretty sweet looking! Thanks for the great idea!!!:wink::big_smile::cool2:

·
Premium Member
7,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What I want to know is this: will this card get me into Area 51, and also into all BOC gatherings?:big_smile:

Phil, they will do all that, plus:

1. Free beer at Mark's house.

2. DH has to obey every command.

3. Mr.T has to take you fishing in his new Pro Cat 240, and, do the moon walk across a football field!

4. Skipeye reveals the secret of his name, "Secret Hand Shake" required.

:smile2:

·
Registered
452 Posts

3. Mr.T has to take you fishing in his new Pro Cat 240

Oh the things I could do with number 2!!! :smile2: You are in for it now Eric...I want 2 when available Paul. I will keep an eye on the member's store.

·
Banned
6,968 Posts

3. Mr.T has to take you fishing in his new Pro Cat 240, and, do the moon walk across a football field!

Alright! I am in like Flynn....:smile2:

i want to try some of Marks brews, and looking forward to DH making like a good servant, and the boat ride, i am all about! the moonwalk i can live without:wink::smile2:

waaaaaiiiit a minute..........just how much DOES this card cost?:eek:oooh:

and i already know about that "secret handshake" stuff skipeye trys on ya!

·
Registered
4,882 Posts
C'mon...we already know how MoonJack got his name lol.

But seriously, the card looks great. Looking forward to gettin' me one.:tounge_out:

·
Premium Member
7,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
waaaaaiiiit a minute..........just how much DOES this card cost?
Mr.Phil,

To you, the low some of 1 Million dollars drawn on a U.S. Account paid by cashiers check :smile2:

To those who wont abuse the BOC Cards powers, looking at $5.25

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Looks real good boss man, I know I'll be purchasing one myself when they come out.
Price is right.. :wink:

It just keeps getting better and better on the BOC. :cool2:

·
Registered
4,061 Posts
I like em Paul. Will they have our name or member number ? Or is the pic the exact card ?

Either way, its on my list of things to get ; )

-Jim-

·
Registered
7,528 Posts
sorry guys i must have missed this one.... but what are these cards for ??ids?
They should be able to be used at functions like Catfish Expo 2009 for negotiated discounts on lodging etc. and for discounts with sponsors or ??????? who knows what else.

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
They should be able to be used at functions like Catfish Expo 2009 for negotiated discounts on lodging etc. and for discounts with sponsors or ??????? who knows what else.
As the program gets up and running Paul and his help will try to negotiate discounts from anyone that will participate in the program, it could be anyone from Wal-mart to Windy's, and any of the B.O.C. sponsors that would like to get on board.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts