Boc Meeting In Louisiana

Discussion in 'LOCAL LOUISIANA TALK' started by da-cajun-angla, Jun 30, 2006.

1. da-cajun-angla

da-cajun-angla New Member

State:
    louisiana
    I Always Read About Boc Meetings All Over The Place, But None In La Or South La...who In Here Is With Me That We Should Organize A Meeting Somewhere In La???
    Shaun

2. gooboy

gooboy New Member

State:
    Minden,La.
    Hey shaun, look north man. We have a pretty big bunch of rednecks that get together around the shreveport area. Had a real good turnout for our spring gatherin'. Over fifty folks showed up. Had a big fishfry and a show nuf good time. We are having our fall gathering at Clark's Marina about 20 miles south of Shreveport on the Red River Sept. 29th thru Oct. 1st. Check out the R4 Fall Gathering thread on the member gathering site. Hope to see ya there.

3. da-cajun-angla

State:
    louisiana
    Thanks For The Invite....lookin Forward To Goin'

4. ersel

ersel New Member

State:
    Haughton Louisiana
    Come on Shaun I think you would have a great time. Where you at in LA.

5. wareagle

wareagle New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Shuan, we would be glad to have you.

6. da-cajun-angla

State:
    louisiana
    im in laplace which is about 20 min away from new orleans and about 40 min away from baton rouge

7. sgt_rob

sgt_rob Member

State:
    Bossier City, LA
    Somebody tried to get a gathering together down that way earlier this year but it never materialized. Kick 'em in gear!

We have had a gathering in Ville Platt for the last three years in Feb. The 2006 gathering was cancelled because FEMA had taken over the cabins.

Some of the folks that fish the mouth of the MS might drag their butts out if someone down there would organize something. There are instructions for organizing a gathering in the BOC library.

Good Luck!

8. ersel

ersel New Member

State:
    Haughton Louisiana
    Look in the member gathering area for details on our fall gathering if you plan on coming you may want to call about a cabin.

9. BullDaddy

BullDaddy New Member

State:
    Bossier City, La.
    I know Laplace very well. I worked at Brand Scaffold for several years. I was in and out Shell Oil Refinery and TransAmerica for years.