Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We all know the Flathead ICON and BOC mbr FLATHUNTER, but I figured I'd share some of his most secret Flathead honey holes and a few famous Flathunter pictures.

Picture #1
You'll find Flathunter sipping on an ice cold Bud Light while waiting for a Flathead at one of his most productive spots. Oh yea..... notice the plastic bag of "Wheatie Balls". Could this be Flathunter's Secret Bait? Hmm..... :confused2:

Picture #2
You'll notice that there is a very strict "Flathunter" dress code that include a button up shirt w/ shorts is a summer requirement.

Picture #3
You'll notice another one of Falthunter's "Hard To Get To" and very secrete spot.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Picture #4
You'll see that sometimes it's hard being a Catfishing ICON. Heck.... Flathunter sometimes even forgets his own name!!! :smile2:

Picture #5
Yet again, another "Top Secret" Flathead location.

Picture #6
This shows Flathunter's "Personal Best Blue Cat". I just couldn't bring it upon myself to tell him it was a Drum. :tounge_out::embarassed:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Picture #7
Rep points to whoever can tell us which of Flathhunter's famous fishing holes this is!

I HAVE LOTS MORE PICS SUCH AS THESE THAT I CAN POST IF REQUESTED TO DO SO! :big_smile:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
My guess is Lake Julie Ann in Harrison, Ohio. rspd507

No, sorry. You get rep for NOT knowing this place. I have never been there myself, but I beleive Flathunter has been there..... T-W-I-C-E! :smile2: I can not even bring myself to auote the name of the place. :smile2:

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Last summer I invited Bryan to go to church with me, this is how he showed up.
I Look Fat In That Picture. :roll_eyes:

After chrch he decided to go fishing and beer drinking
That was prob the only beer I had the entire year. Man, I have never accquired a liking for beer.

Speaking of Church..... I do need to get back to Church. This is usually the time of the year when I go, since I'm catfishing when the weather is nice. :confused2: Man, I sure hope God likes Catfishing and I hope he's not ticked at me for all the innocent Shad I've killed. :crazy:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.