BOC Is Dead! Help Keep It Alive - GREAT FEATURE BITING THE DUST

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Catfish_Commando, Apr 17, 2006.

1. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    This poor section, that has the capability to be huge, is struggling to stay alive :pudency:

We would all love to read great information from people, and learn tidbits on how they do things. The problem is, we are all reading, and not sharing.

We need people to grab the sword, and head to the forest to cut new trails.

The large majority, 99% have experience in the outdoors that others would love to read about.

The problem for me, getting the support needed to bring this to reality. I am asking members to provide me there original articles for inclusion into this section. Yes, it wont make you rich or famous, but, there are thousands who would benefit from the knowledge that you have accumulated. The most mundane routines, will be NEW news for some.

Send your article and pictures that support your articles to:

catfishing@gmail.com

Your work will be posted under your BOC user-name, and you will be given full credit.

Topics from mushroom hunting, trapping, to the extreme of outboard motor tune-ups are all great.

Hoping this section don't die :cry:

THE SECTION THAT IS SLOWLY DIEING

2. Catfish_Commando

State:
    Georgia

3. BAM

BAM New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Paul, to late to submit an article?

4. Catfish_Commando

State:
    Georgia
    Bam,

All articles gladly accepted. Just send them to catfishing@gmail.com with your images.

Please try and proof them as best as possible for the normal easy fix mistakes.

Thanks,
    Paul

5. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Paul, If I was a better story teller I would have done submitted several articles.

6. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    hey. what are we looking for stories? pics? i can sure do that. let me look over this again and ill get one going. not to late is it?,lol.

7. Catfish_Commando

State:
    Georgia
    Gents,

You can get an idea what we are generally looking for by reading the articles currently in the section. This may be the best indicator on expectations.

Thanks,
    Paul

8. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    ok, i read a couple. ill post one tomorrow. ill get up here and get the pics going and all. i got some good ones on flathead fishing and some good results. and two ther b.o.c. members were with me.

9. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Just saw this thread, I agree let's all try to get an article in there and keep the section strong.

I got another one coming up sometime soon about saltwater fishing.

Come on folk's, we can do it....think, think, think...lol

Zakk:)

I see cats4uandme just got one in there not long ago, good job man.