Boc has a lot of great people here

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by truckin4x4, Jul 26, 2006.

1. truckin4x4

truckin4x4 New Member

State:
    columbus, Ohio
    man i just can't tell tea enough how much i appriciate the hookup. i have gotten alot of great advice from the boc. i have even been envited out on Bgambles new boat with him. and i'm deffinatly going to do that. i have been wanting a boat for a whail but the wife put the breaks on that. so i just want to say THANKS to everyone.

2. sairving

sairving New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Texas
    We are definately a family here. Nice group of people!!!!

3. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Couldnt agree more Rob theres a lot of good people on this site.

4. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    good people good advice what more could you ask for ,welcome to the BOC where freinds and family are the same

5. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Rob, we're enjoying getting to know you too. So happy that you appreciate the BOC as much as the rest of us. See ya in chat!:smile2:

6. truckin4x4

truckin4x4 New Member

State:
    columbus, Ohio
    i agree John i agree

7. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

i have to agree with you this is a great site for new ideas and support when needed. Questions hopes and dreams are all dicussed and answered here. And if you find yourself out of town and on new water you can almost always find a fishing buddy are places to fish before you ever leave your house.

8. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Greer, SC
    Name:
    Pat Chaney
    I agree, Rob - there are some wonderful people here. And you're one of them :smile2:

9. willplumb4fish

willplumb4fish New Member

State:
    MISSISSIPPI
    i havent been a member long but i have met and talked to some of the best people in the world here and i cant wait till sept to meet a whole lot more hope to see you there also....i see you have the same barber as me...lol.....good luck fishin bro.....

10. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I agree,it has the best people and the best info of anywhere!!!

11. HRCats

HRCats New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I agree with all that has been said in this thread. It's the members that make this such a great site! Before i joined, i had looked at this site a few times. The guests that pop in and read have no idea what they are missing. Once you join and make a post or two everyone on here greets you with open arms. So i too say 'Thank you to everyone here!'

12. Having a chance to meet as many people here as possible will keep you hooked for as long as there is a BOC. Which I think the BOC will be around for as long as there is electricity and internet.

13. dreamer34

dreamer34 New Member

State:
    danville virginia
    i can tell ya firsthand how good the people here are ...someday i hope to be able to repay their kindness in turn

14. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Rob I told you this place was just awesome brother. Alot of info with great people, glad you jumped right in and got your feet wet.

15. Georgiajack

Georgiajack New Member

State:
    Georgia
    Rob, you are right, the BOC is a great place. Welcome brother, pull up a chair, and learn tips that work for fisherman all over. Good fishin', Jack.

16. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    Bro you are right there are good people here I wish I had found it long ago:big_smile: :big_smile: :big_smile:

17. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Rob, if you get to go to the National with me you will meet a great group of guys and gals brother. This is gonna be one awesome event!!!! Sept 15-17

18. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    I agree with everyone.Just look in that mirror!peewee-williams

19. jailcop2

jailcop2 New Member

State:
    iowa
    B.O.C. is with out a doubt the best.
    Brian