BOC Guide Service

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Catfish_Commando, Jun 25, 2006.

1. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Here in the near future, the BOC will have a BOC Pro Guide Service, that is comprised of a handful of Guides personally hand selected by me from around the country. If I don't know them, or trust them, they wont be available.

Booking for these guides will be thru the BOC, and reports and a separate site will be developed.

These men will be people loyal to the BOC, have an established pattern of performance, and can show a person a great time, "People Skills", and more importantly, produce catfish in their guided area.

Stay Tuned :smile2:

2. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Sounds great, there are a ton of members with great knowledge of their area. Will be great to fish with them.

3. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Excellent! How long until the info and site are available?

Rep from me to get you over the bad number rep.

Take care and hug Sis for me.

P.S. This needs to be a sticky, IMHO.

4. Jammer

Jammer New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Sounds Great. I'd like to travel around and have someone point me to a good area. So I won't have to fumble around in a strange spot.

5. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    sounds good, Paul - reps your way:smile2:

6. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

sounds like a good idea the BOC is really shining on this one.:big_smile:

7. catseeman

catseeman New Member

State:
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    God idea. Great service for the brotherhood to provide.

8. Fatkat

Fatkat New Member

State:
    Blanchester, Ohio
    Paul, let me know if I can help. :smile2:

9. vlparrish

vlparrish New Member

State:
    Bedford, Kentucky
    Paul, I would be willing to guide for free if any members want to come to my area to fish. Vern

10. TA2D

TA2D New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    Sounds great! Not that I know where the big ones are at, I would be willing to help a brother out if they were passing through the area. Would cirtain regions have a guide or more on a statewide level? This is gonna be great, first guide service then the world! MWAHAHAHAHAH!

Aaron

TA2D

11. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    Hey Mellon Yah Here That? No More Pay Lake For Yah! Now You Can Fish With Catfisherman Not Bassfisherman With Stink Bait At Paradise

12. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    Wonderful!!!

Looking forward to the 'hand picks'. Another reason the BOC is a great place to be. I believe that we have some of the best networking going on here that I have ever seen, driven by passion and heart with some respect throwed in there. Cant buy that and its rare. I consider myself a fortunate person to have come across the BOC.:big_smile:

13. BamaCats

BamaCats New Member

State:
    Alabama
    way to go boss, if you need any help in this area just let me know. i would be glad to help put some brothers and sisters on some good cats down here. Now i know i can go anywhere adn get put on the cats. rep points to the boss for this one.

14. suddawg

suddawg New Member

That's freakin awesome.

SudDawg

15. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    Paul,speak slooooooowly and with big letters for old people like me.:big_smile:Are you proposing that BOC members guide in their respective areas or are these going to be actual professional guides?Who by the way are you going to select for OHIO.As far as I can tell,as long as I have been on here I can't remember anyone from OHIO actually catching a fish!!!!!!!!! :eek:oooh: :tounge_out: I have heard rumors that some of them went to ******** and rented fish for their avatars:big_smile: :lol:

16. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Guys these are going to be Pro Guides that will be able to be available to the BOC members so if your in there area you will be able to set up and plan your trip from the BOC. I just noticed JW's boat has Guide service on it, it was not on there yesterday ?? Hmmm!!

There will be a place on here where you can book your trip from the BOC.

Dang gone it .. JW is now painting his boat Pink and blue, I got to get a picture of this, be back later with the pic.:cool2:

17. Fatkat

Fatkat New Member

State:
    Blanchester, Ohio
    I'm glad you asked that Jim, that cleared it up for me. I offered to help but I'm definitely not a pro so count me out. :big_smile: :embarassed:

18. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    No one has ask the big question yet so I'll do it.

How Much.

19. Buddrice

Buddrice New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Great thinking Paul,a guide service would be a great thing to have for the BOC brothers and sisters to pick from...

20. TIM HAGAN

TIM HAGAN New Member

State:
    Walkersvil
    Great Job Boss you are the man and we are right behind you all the way.