BOC Guests?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by BIGCAT DADDY 71, Jul 9, 2006.

1. BIGCAT DADDY 71

BIGCAT DADDY 71 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    i've been watching at the bottom for the last few days on here, at the active user, on posts i'am viewing. there are alot of guest reading everywhere. seems they get alot of good info, and are not a member. i've been a member for 6 months and i haven't seen much about guest posts. is there too much info going to them? or is it to get them to become a member? just wondered, thanks scott.

2. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    The only thing better then being a guest on the worlds greatest website is being a member.

The only thing better then being a member of the worlds greatest website is being a star member!!!

3. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

I have to agree 100 percent:big_smile:

4. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    John, it will never happen. LMAO

But, you will hit 10,000 Rep before anyone else brother. Congrats

5. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    Some of your guest viewing could be members that haven't logged on. I for one stay logged on and even have my computer set to keep the cookies from the BOC when I run my crap cleaner program.
    I lurked on here for about 3 weeks before stepping in. Its hard being the new one on the block, Kinda like moving into a new neighbor hood and want to speak to your new neighbor but really don't know what the reaction is.

Its good to see you guys welcoming the guest. I use to belong to one site and have over 3 or 4 thousand post on it and it got so that the P-- fights stayed in constant control that I logged off and went searching for a new one to join and that is how I landed here. Haven't logged on there since and don't see no reason to. I got all I need here and this bunch keeps a civil head on them and the staff doesn't play favorites and when you actually have a get together you get to meet some real good down to earth people.

6. crusinman2002

crusinman2002 New Member

State:
    Mukwonago, Wisconsin
    i was a guest for only a couple of days, to "test drive" the site, see what it was like... once i found out that i loved it, i joined, that and i had some info to share... so i shared it... lol... i'm still working on the star membership... just a bad month money wise... saving for my vacation thats coming up, and every dollar counts... but here soon, i will have my star.

and to all the guests... join... its a great site... when you join, post a new thread, tell us a little about you, you won't believe all the welcoming you will get.

7. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    let us remember this.

The guest are very important to our sponsors thus guest are an important part of the BOC.

The more guest we have the more sales sponsors can make.

We need to do everything we can for our sponsors.

8. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Kenneth we understand money situations, thanks for wanting to become a star member. When you get everthing situated we have a nice new shiney star waiting on ya.