BOC Guest

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by TXBlueHunter, Feb 23, 2006.

1. TXBlueHunter

TXBlueHunter New Member

State:
    Flower Mound, Texas
    As of right now there are 37 guest on the board. Come guys and gals join up and come to the table and have some fun. Be sure to complete your profile.

It does not cost a thing so what is better than free information and 4100 new freinds?

Lets hear from you!

2. T-Bone

T-Bone New Member

State:
    South of Dallas
    Tim is right, why be a lurker ? Be a Brother. It's free or if ya wish to donate please do so. By becoming a Brother ya have at your keyboard a way to share your know how that myself or someone else can use to better ourselfs. Come on in and tell us where your from and how ya like to fish or where ya like to fish.

3. stickthrower

stickthrower New Member

State:
    Possum Kingdom Lk, TX
    Sign up now, don't cost nothing, learn alot, have fun making new fishing partners, and basically enjoy yourself. What do you have to loose?:confused:

Frank

4. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    :0a27:
    "Join-up now" "You wont be sorry that you did" -;)
    :0a23:
    Bert:cool:
    (Shaina)

5. bubbajum

bubbajum New Member

State:
    Monongahel
    I joined a month ago and having a blast, this is a great site:) I thought it was fun picking an avatar, well the whole profile was fun to do. Lots of good info in here!!!!

I am planning on attending a PA BOC get together in June, that should be fun.....so dont wait come on in would love to get to meet ya.

6. RIP

RIP New Member

State:
    Somerville, Tennessee
    Come on in the water is fine! The BOC is the best site on the net! Full of info., pics and just down right enjoyable.