BOC Gathering

Discussion in 'LOCAL ALABAMA TALK' started by catman4926, Aug 29, 2008.

1. catman4926

catman4926 New Member

State:
    Texas
    O K all you North and So. Alabama guys and gals want to have a little fun ? Lets meet at Coffeeville on Oct the 11 and 12 th and have some fellowship and do a little fishing and a fish fry. If your interested in it PM me and I will send you the information. This will be at the Corp of ENG. Park off Hwy 84 and it is on the Tombigbee. There is some deep water 60 to 80 and there some real line breakers also so PM me if your interested.

2. Kevin N

Kevin N Member

State:
    Georga
    Name:
    Kevin
    A gathering sounds great to me I would like for me and my wife to be counted in but at this time not sure if i need to work on that saturday
    We my wife and I just moved here from Arizona and have no Idea where to go to fish 9 years in arizona and noone i ever talked to fished hopefully I can find a fishing buddy here in Alabama We just bough a home in terrant noth of Birmingham and looking forward to finding somewhere to relax and do some fishing ...

Where is coffeevill ?

Kevin Noble ( wife's name is Brenda)

3. baitchunker

baitchunker New Member

State:
    alabama
    kevin,

coffeville is south and west of b'ham. prolly a 2-3 hour drive im guessing.

harold, the 11th and 12th sound great! i will shoot those dates to Amy tonight so she can put them on her calender at work for time off to watch the baby. i will also call in a favor that a buddy owes me.

i will pm you monday to let ya know for sure. is mike planning on coming?

i think i might bring my boat up there. i have never fished there at coffeville so that should be fun!

4. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    Sounds good!! Count me in! That gives me some time to get the truck back on the road so I can yank the boat down there. I'm ready for some fishing I haven't had a chance to do much at all this summer.

5. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    Come on AL folks, let's go catch some cats, have some fun, fellowship and good food. We gotta get going here and have some gatherings. Can't let the other states make us look bad now, can we??? lol :big_smile:
    Let's do this one in Coffeeville, looks like some great fishing there and then maybe a spring gathering up further north somewhere or we can caravan to the expo together and make a showing for Bama. How bout it??!!!

Look forward to meeting everyone!!!!!!

6. j.bridges

j.bridges Active Member

State:
    arab,alabama
    not sure about the 11th but i think i can make the 12th.....

7. catman4926

catman4926 New Member

State:
    Texas
    Jason

This part of the tombigbee could produce the next record a lot of rock cliff and deep holes hope to see you there

8. MSgtCatfish

MSgtCatfish New Member

State:
    Alabama
    Let's do it. That only gives me one more weekend in October that I am not fishing, gotta find somewhere to go ...

9. southernfire97

southernfire97 New Member

State:
    mississippi
    well I will see if I can get up to the camp. the camp is in epes on the tom. if I can, I will let ya know. would love to get over there and meet all yall fine folks from ala.

10. j.bridges

j.bridges Active Member

State:
    arab,alabama

thats one body of water i have never fished before..iam always up for new water that holds big cats...:wink:

11. Poppa

Poppa New Member

State:
    Pinson, Al
    There is just no way we can make it that weekend but would love to attend
    an Alabama BOC gathering in the future maybe in the Spring we can do it again.