Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
i think its high time we have one! we have the members but just how many of us know the rest of us? so lets get this thing revved up and goin before it runs into next years discussion.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
OK By me the more the marryer. Where at and when ? Would be nice if no one had to drive a long way but that may be hard to do. I'm game where ever,when ever !! :cool2: I'll keep watching

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
since they think they need to charge $4.00 for gas we probably should see how far everyone is willing to drive.... i know where alot of us are from and i think most are from the eastern part of the state so if we had it where??? as i said on another post in here me and junky talked about one in nebraska city the campgrounds are not out in the middle of nowhere and there is alot of good fishing here in july and august just a thought tho

·
Registered
105 Posts
eastern part of the state would be good. dont know how far the old ford will go. but it would be a good trip to find out. branched oak don't sound bad. I personally prefer a lake or reservoir over a river. but would probably go anywhere. campgrounds would be a plus.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Well I just got on the site and I wanted to say "Gimme Your Secretsss..." just joking. Any tips would be welcome as I'll be throwing all my hot spots and tips your way in return... Thanks and WOOOOHHHHH HHOOOOOHHHH!!!

·
Premium Member
4,735 Posts
when you deside where there might be a few Iowa boys that might wan't to come. unless it is for Nebraska fishermen only.
You Can't come Larry,Cause the Cat in Your Aviator is To BIG !!!! LOL J.D.:wink:

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
How will August work say around 8th-9th-10th at Branched Oak ??
I'm just looking for some feed back I'd like to see this happen no matter when or where !!! :smile2:

1 - 20 of 79 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.