BOC Gathering Called OFF

Discussion in 'LOCAL ALABAMA TALK' started by catman4926, Sep 28, 2008.

1. catman4926

catman4926 New Member

State:
    Texas
    I am calling off the gathering at Coffeeville due to lack of interest Thanks to the ones that respond and maybe there might be more interested in a get together later I am sure there is more then 5 or 6 BOC brother's here in Alabama

2. whisker maniac

whisker maniac New Member

State:
    arkansas
    Sorry to hear that you had to call off your gathering Harold. If I know them southern boys their busy getting ready for deer season.

3. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    That is no good.:sad2: Sorry that you had to cancel

4. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    Thanks for all your efforts on this Harold, guess maybe it's a tough time for alot of folks with the economy as it is. I imagine many more would come if they could. Don't lose hope though, we'll get a full blown gatherin together one of these days. I just PMd ya, let's go fishin...:wink:

5. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Sorry to hear about the gathering. If you have one next year I would like to attend. I will be in GA then, so it would be a great opportunity for me.

6. South Grand Laker

South Grand Laker New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    yeah sorry to hear that, maybe better luck next time, their really is that many bama boys in here is their, i thought they're was more, was gonna give some of yall some hell about the oklahoma sooners football, oh well