BOC Catfish Tournament

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by Cuz, May 8, 2006.

1. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Hello Fellow Missourians. Just thought I'd start a thread to draw some interest to the BOC tournament starting next week. You can access Pauls link above. If you have a few bones laying around (its less than 20 bucks for everything, even if you enter the Barbecue the Bunny Contest.) This is for bragging rights folks. Lets bring this title to the folks in Missouri. After all, we do have the BIGGEST Catfish, as well as the BEST catfisherman around. Those Georgia boyz cant hold a candle to the Missouri Whisker Whackers. You can fish anytime, with no set schedule. If there is anyone out there that truly does not have the money, (from Missouri) I will pay for you to fish the BOC tournament. You can PM me privately and I will take care of it. HOw many of us dont have 8 bucks lying around. Lets do it. The line has been drawn in the sand. Are you man, or mouse? Kutter, Bruiser, Wolf? Bueler, Bueler, Bueler? I think I'm good for a 40 pounder or so. They cant even spell 40 pounds in Georgia. Lets Do It........:lol:

2. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Ivy Bend on LOZ, Missouri
    My check is on its way to enter me in the bunny hunt...eerrrr I mean fishing tournament.....LOL:wink:

3. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Good to have you Ken. Ya better hope your on my team. LOL. J\K This should be alot of fun. I'm boatless for a couple more weeks till my new one comes in, so I'll be gettin a little bit of a late start. I'll be at the finish line though. Good Luck. Maybe well be on the same team. :cool2:

4. TeamCatHazzard

TeamCatHazzard New Member

State:
    Illinois
    John whats going on?! Hey I would be interested in the tourney thing, but dont know how it works. Ive been so busy with work and finals this week I havent had time to get on here. Let me know whats goin on with it and Ill enter!

5. Boogan1

Boogan1 New Member

State:
    Carrollton, MO
    You can bet I will be in the tourney and so will my fishing partner and last years winner catfishcalvin. He is a little handicapped with a broken left hand right now, but he is still going to enter. He has a deep sea fishing harness on the way so he can strap the rod to himself! Talk about die hard! I am also after that wascally wabbit! Good luck guys! Boog

6. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Now THIS is die hard. LOL. Good to hear from you Rob. Hope your finals went well. The tournament we are referring to is the BOC tournament. There is a link to the information at the top of this page next to "kill the bunny". Its only like 8 bucks if you dont want to enter the Kill The Bunny part. I for one, am spending the extra cash for the kill the bunny for a years worth of Bragging rights. Paul issued the challenge from Georgia. Do they even have catfish in Georgia? Probably little mudcats or something. lol. I'm counting down the days to the boat delivery. I got all my electronics ordered, so needless to say I'm chopping at the bit here. Good Luck with the rest of school. Lets do some fishing this summer.