BOC caps, shirts, decals

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Mickey, Feb 3, 2007.

1. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Can anyone give me information on where and how to acquire BOC Caps, Shirts, Decals and etc. Is there a BOC store where these items can be looked :0a35: :0a31: at or a catalog of sometype. I'm sure this is a question alot of new and old members would like to know.

2. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Ivy Bend on LOZ, Missouri
    Ladies and Gents the B.O.C. Store will be back up this year after new software is purchased. At the present time we do have some hats available, black, yellow and tan. To order B.O.C. hats please include the following in your e-mail to Betty.

- Your paypal e-mail address so a bill can be sent

- Your full mailing address

- what color hat you would like

- How many

Hat Cost = $16.00

We also have the following items currently available:

BOC Patch = $6.00

BOC Visor = $12.00

BOC Decal 12" = $12.50

To order any of the above, please send Betty an e-mail to sistercatfish@gmail.com . Once the Store is back up and running we will expand on these products. Thanks.

3. peck

peck New Member

State:
    Illinois
    :0a34:
    Yes!!! I would like some information on how we could buy some hats, yshirts and decals to help get more members . The more we have the more ways we can get to catch that BIG ONE!!!!:cool2: :0a31:

4. Cattledogz

Cattledogz Active Member

State:
    NC
    First off, welcome to the BOC!

If you look at the post right above yours you will see the current info on getting hats, etc. :smile2:

If you need help with anything please just let us know.

5. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Send him the holeless shirts please Mickey don't need any good one's send him all the used worn out ones please and put a note in there its from D/H'

:lol: :cool2: :tounge_out:

6. peck

peck New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Hi! there D/H. Doesn't manner if holey are not as long as I have your TWINKLES and my SUNGLASSES I can handle it just send them anything FREE is OK!! SO SEND ON!!!:cool2: :wink: :big_smile: :0a31: Hope you get a good kick out of this?! No kidding this old boy is use to hand be down so bring it on.:embarassed:

7. peck

peck New Member

State:
    Illinois
    :smile2:
    Thanks a lot for thaat infor. :cool2: Now I can be looking like a real catfisherman instead of the. **** Not that its mad I just like CATS!!!!:smile2: :tounge_out:

8. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    DH you better be good to me.:that_hurt: Willard is going to hire me to handle his legal case on you. The Pink Water Tape Scandle. We may ask the Judge to not set bond because of flight risk.:too_sad: :byebye:

9. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    will the decal stick to one of the plastic canoes like old towne?