Boc/ Canal lakes wedding

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by boedict, May 20, 2009.

1. boedict

boedict New Member

State:
    south carolina
    Sounds good I dont think theres nothing wrong with that.Are you going fishing tonight.Got the boat out front ready to go.

2. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    David sounds like she,s got you hooked gut hooked that is . look at it this way she could be one that doesn,t like fishing an don,t want to be around people that do .

i can see it now ;;wedding on a pontoon ; sunset wedding ;, guest in their own boats , when bride an groom leave after ceremony guest throw stink bait instead of rice
    reception to follow ;a cat fish tourney with fish fry :smile2:

NO David it sound like u lucked up a got u a good one if she loves u which it sounds like she must ;an she fishes ;;can she back a trailer;; a lake wedding should be nice ,,hope yall all the happyness in the world , GOOD LUCK

3. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    David my wife said learning to back the trailer was in our wedding vows ,at least that,s what she tells people now. An that,s why she can handle a trailer now as good if not better than most people can.
    But that was to long ago for me to remimber ,but u know they can remimber any an every thing u ever say .Word of advice don,t say anything to her that can come back & bite u later :big_smile:

4. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    Geeeeez Dave sounds like you have good luck and bad luck.Getting to go fishing thats ok but signing your life away to do it I dont know.:smile2::big_smile:Could be a trap you know she being nice and all,just to lure you in.I would schedule Canal for a week and see how she takes you being out all night fihing with the boys for 6-7 days.If she is good to go after that then you can probably feel safe.:tounge_out::eek:oooh:Sounds pretty cool though,we could all anchor in the no wake zone for the ceremony then throw the bride in.If she swims back to the boat that would be a good sign,if she heads to shore cursing you and your no good rotten BOC buddies then I would go for an annulment right away!!!!!!:wink: