BOC~~~Burgers and Fries At the Red River

Discussion in 'LOCAL LOUISIANA TALK' started by Mudcatrick, Mar 11, 2007.

1. Mudcatrick

Mudcatrick New Member

State:
    LA
    Hello to all the people i met at the group gathering on Saturday At the Red River just by Locking Dam #5 ,Cyndi and Myself really had a great time talking and visiting with all the friendliest Catfisherman families in the area. We hope that this is a beginning of some great friendships and memories of Fun Fishing in the future. What i think to me was that it showed me there was still a event where a large group of people could get together and include kids and friends and enjoy the fun there, in talking and playing games and lots of great food without the presents of any alcohal , again thanks

Richard

2. catsmith1

catsmith1 New Member

State:
    Haughton, Louisiana
    I know I had a good time! It was good to meet the new ones and see all the regulars. A great family atmosphere.:big_smile:

3. David Knotts

David Knotts New Member

State:
    Bossier City, La
    Thats was a lot of fun, it was good to meet the new folks. The best part for me was after most had gone, Buddy Rice, opens up his ice chest, starts takin out catfish, and what do you know there in front of my eyes, he has this ole BASS in there, now he tries to tell me that was bait, but he did'nt put it in his bait bag. BUDDY BUDDY BUDDY. Shame on you.lol

4. catgetter1

catgetter1 New Member

State:
    louisiana
    Ha!!!! I heard about the BA$$, sure was a great time....Glad ta meet everyone I didn't know......

5. Alsey

Alsey New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Glad you and Cyndi made it Rick. Give us about a year and we'll get the spelling of Cyndi's name nailed down. All I knew is there was a 'y' in it somewhere.

I wish I could have made it. What's all this about Redneck golfing??? The Rev must have came up with that.

Good screen name BTW Richard.

6. gooboy

gooboy New Member

State:
    Minden,La.
    Welcome to the crew Richard. Nice to meet you and Cyndi. Lookin' forward to seeing yall at the next get together in May!

7. Buddrice

Buddrice New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Welcome aboard Mudcatrick.This is a great group as long as you keep your boots on because it can get deep around here.:big_smile: Look forward to seeing you and Cyndi again..

8. ladyfish50

ladyfish50 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Hi there! I just found this thread. Yep, we were sure glad to have you & Cyndi there; hope we didn't scare her too much!! Yeah, we do have a good time. These are some great folks. We're glad you're here.:big_smile: