BOC Brotherly Love, its a beautiful thing!

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by rcbbracing, Oct 4, 2009.

1. rcbbracing

rcbbracing New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I went out last night with will (varmint sniper), walt (forget boc name), and Mikey(fishstick11) and we hit clendening. The whole trip included lots of sleeping and ill let them tell ya about most of it. While we were there they slept the whole time and when we got back to my house was no exception either (atleast i hope they were sleeping):smile2: Anyway these guys were great, i had a wonderful time but i figured the brotherly love was thick in the air and i just wanted to share these pictures with everyone!

Attached Files:

2. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Good stuff!

Them boys look tired :wink:

3. catfishfearme

catfishfearme New Member

State:
    govecity,ohio
    you 'r not right :smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::wink: you mite want to watch it next time you go out with them :smile2::smile2: they mite be looking for some PAY BACK:eek:oooh::eek:oooh::smile2::cool2: i think this thread is going to be funny:cool2:

4. Hoopie

Hoopie New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Man.... you might have started something that could turn very ugly.

5. rcbbracing

rcbbracing New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Hey fishing is amazingly fun BUT can only be so much fun. But when stuff like this is spread around there is no limit to the good times! Man on the way out to the lake(two hr drive) i fell asleep and got a wet finger in my ear, thanks to will. Ah and when we stopped in berlin, walt did something to me and fishstick that is too foul to even be discussed on the boc. Im not for sure but hey maybe this is the payback for them ...lol...

6. catfishfearme

catfishfearme New Member

State:
    govecity,ohio
    to bad you didn't have any stuffed teddy bears!! :wink: they could of been placed in some spot's that would of been hard for them to explain why they were there :smile2::smile2::smile2::wink:

7. GrandpaGoneFishing

GrandpaGoneFishing New Member

State:
    Linn Valley, Ks
    Maybe we should take this to the high intensity forum. then let the fun begin! Good Times​

8. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Thats hilarious!!!! I dont think I have ever been tired enough to sleep in bed with another man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::eek:oooh:

9. dracer179

dracer179 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Dont worry buddy pay back is a real pain in the ass.:cool2:

10. Fishmaster1203

Fishmaster1203 New Member

State:
    PA
    Great first post Walter! :smile2:

11. varmint_sniper

varmint_sniper New Member

State:
    OHIO
    i dont know when but some day i will get you back dave and you will remember it for a long time

12. ammo warrior

ammo warrior Member

State:
    Columbia, MO
    Dude, somebody has an azz whoopin a comin... beware :eek:oooh:

13. rcbbracing

rcbbracing New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Oh and by the way guys...this is walts BOC name...lol....Hell of a good guy tho and has been a channel cat fisherman for years but me and will are gonna pull him over to flatheading. The other night on the lake he missed a fish or two BUT did lots better than i did my first time lol After another trip or two im sure he will be ready to start making me look bad at the lake just like Willy does all the time lol...Even so, he doesnt have a picture of me snuggling with a man so that makes it all better lol :smile2:

14. smoothkip25

smoothkip25 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Christ Im glad I didnt take you guys up on your invite!:eek:oooh: Its bad enough fishing with Sman and Garrett! I never fall asleep around them two!:smile2: