BOC Apparel

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by catman529, Jan 22, 2007.

1. catman529

catman529 New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I have seen it before.... BOC shirts and stuff like that. Where do you get that? Definately something I would like to get eventually. I might just be missing it. Just been thinking lately of walking around with a big ole catfish about to eat a bass on my shirt.:big_smile: And the words "Catfish1.com" on it......

2. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Ivy Bend on LOZ, Missouri
    Ladies and Gents the B.O.C. Store will be back up this year after new software is purchased. At the present time we do have some hats available, black, yellow and tan. To order B.O.C. hats please include the following in your e-mail to Betty.

- Your paypal e-mail address so a bill can be sent

- Your full mailing address

- what color hat you would like

- How many

Hat Cost = $16.00

We also have the following items currently available:

BOC Patch = $6.00

BOC Visor = $12.00

BOC Decal 12" = $12.50

To order any of the above, please send Betty an e-mail to sistercatfish@gmail.com . Once the Store is back up and running we will expand on these products. Thanks.

3. Terry Day

Terry Day New Member

State:
    Parkville, Missouri
    Ken,

When the store is back up and running will there be an icon on the tool bar for quick access or will you have to search for it? I was looking for the store information and just happened upon this post.

Thanks for all the hard work.

Terry

4. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Ivy Bend on LOZ, Missouri
    Terry I have it on good authority that thats exactly what will happen....a link will be clearly visible on your tool bar for easy access.:wink:

5. Little Mac

Little Mac Active Member

State:
    NW Arkansa
    Just curious to know if there will be a smaller Sticker, I would like to have another one of the white ones, old style. or a smaller style of the 12" color sticker.