BOC Amber Alert---Please Read!!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Whistler, Feb 7, 2007.

1. Whistler

Whistler Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Please look at the attached pic. I scanned it today after reporting one of our members missing. Please if you find him, send him back home to the BOC and immediately contact Barb(Cattledogz)! She is going through the awful withdrawals of not being able to pick on Eric her mandatory once a day. For her sake, please send any information you may have as to his whereabouts. Thanks from the Staff!

Attached Files:

2. Redd

Redd New Member

State:
    Southeast Kansas
    Lmao...now if only they could put missing pictures on twinky wrappers... Anyway...I'm sure there's not much of a reward for any information or the where-abouts of Eric, is there. (that was a rhetorical question...ha)

-Red

3. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    thank you so much for that important message we must alert everyone to be on the lookout for the elusive one !!!

4. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Hay Bryan,I saw him down at the Golden Corall Buffett,Pigin out on the Fried Catfish this evening. Now How Much of a Reward did I win? J.D.

5. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Heck.... No Way JD!!!!! I saw him at the 7-11 about an hour ago, going over the fine art of Bass fishing with, Elvis and Jimmy Hoffa, LMAO!!!

6. Whistler

State:
    TN
    Two original leftover Twinkies from the box he left at the National Gathering. LOL They are yours for the taking! LOL We sure do miss that Eric guy, I wonder if JW didn't kidnap him and take all his pink fishing rods! LOL Did I say that? No, I didn't!!!

7. Cattledogz

Cattledogz Active Member

State:
    NC
    PLEASE y'all, if you have ANY true info on the whereabouts of Eric aka DeerHunter01, let the BOC staff know immediately!

I can't take much more of not having him around to pick on and harrass. My nails are bitten off to the quick, my hair is thinned out from pulling it, there is a path worn in the carpeting from all the pacing I have done, my blood pressure is still rising, etc. This is awful! :cry: :too_sad: :cry:

So please, help me keep what little sanity I have left. Let us know where he is if you know.

8. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    I believe he is headed for the Jerry Springer show. Somethin about cross dressin! LOL!

9. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    We had a break-in at the Hostess Bakery where I work, the other night. How long has he been missing? :0a19:

10. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    I heard JW's Kids kidnapped him. Holding him for twinkie ransom. LMAO

11. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    YOU GUYS AND GALS ARE ALL DEAD MEAT !!

Bryan you sir will be paid back very soon !! Whats the water temp on the cumberland river right now ? darn I think I can do circles around your boat while your anchored up about 35 MPH, I can see you now you think sea sick is bad just wait till the weekend mr .....:lol: :tounge_out: :cool2:

12. Whistler

State:
    TN
    Hey, he's back!! What did I do? Did you guys see me do anything that deserved this? LOL See if I ever try to find you again if you go missing! LOL Good thing you left that trail of crumbs to find your way back here! LOL Twinkie crumbs! LOL These Amber alerts sure do work good! LOL

13. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Bryan I saw no wrong doing. DH you need to say you are sorry. See ya go a missing and we try to look out for ya. :big_smile: Guess you wanted to be alone with all those twinkies. :lol: Or did the wife hide the computer cords from ya?:big_smile_2:

14. Myname

Myname New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    The elusive Twinkie Monster has been heard from. Hurrah, he's safe.

By the way, DH. There is a new snack cake (new to me) available; they are called Little Angels - same texture as Twinkies, same creamy filling, the only difference is the shape and the fact that they are PINK! Be sure to share with JW.:lol:

Have a nice day.

PS: Glad you're back.

15. SubnetZero

SubnetZero New Member

State:
    Sherman IL
    I'd had seen him when he was "missing" ... He was arguing with Elvis over the last twinkie at the Piggly Wiggly .... Thought he was gonna end up with it until Elvis did some kind of ka-raaat-teeee stance and scared poor DH off...

16. Whistler

State:
    TN
    I now believe the post above was from an imposter! I know my friend DH would never tell me I am "Dead Meat"! Especially after all the times I've come to his defense when people falsely accuse him of wearing pink all the time. I even hid the pink thong that was in his boat one time so JW wouldn't find it. But as luck would have it, JW is better at finding pink that any of us ever thought! LOL And that's how the rumors started. I still don't believe he's the one that posted the above. Someone must have gotten his login credentials and made a false post. But I have faith that we'll soon find him. With all of us looking for him, he's bound to turn up somewhere!

17. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    I asked this guy where he was. he told me to see the kid. the kid says he's there somewhere. See the pics for the story.

Attached Files:

18. loanwizard

State:
    Coshocton,
    Gawker watched him go by and there was a huge pile up!

Attached Files:

19. loanwizard

State:
    Coshocton,
    I have found evidence of his passing thru!

Attached Files:

20. loanwizard

State:
    Coshocton,