BOC about to reach 16000 Members

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Mickey, Jan 16, 2008.

1. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    WOW!! The BOC has 15982 at noon today. When will we hit 16000? Today, Tomorrow. or this Week.

2. Plowboy411

Plowboy411 New Member

State:
    Georgia
    The more input the better,,bring it on.LOL:wink:

3. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    looks like its gonna be a goodun,the more the merrier. let em come on

4. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member

State:
    Belleville
    Sure is a lot of folks!

5. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Mickey....your post just answered a question for me. I have ask 2 times what the member number is for. The numbers were all over the place mostly big numbers but mine is a low number, I thought I wasn't doing something right. LOL. It is just a way to see how many members we have without counting.

16000.....thats a bunch..... most forums will never see numbers like this.

6. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    You know what I really have mixed feelings about the grouth of catfishing.Perhaps Im just being selfish, but it seems to me the more catfisher ppl the less fish for me.

when I started to skydive, we could go to the dropzone and get five or six jumps a day.A year or two later it was hard to get on a load,and you could just get two or three jumps aday.

I guess if they are going to fish, it makes sence thry learn to do it right and about CPR. and to share there knowledge.I welcome all new members. smokey

7. deerhunter4

deerhunter4 New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I think it is awesome that we are growing in numbers...Most of these folks are fishing anyway and have been fishing...But it is a great opportunity for us to share our knowledge with others as far as conservation is concerned...

We have a great knowledge base of fishing here at the BOC...Now we just need to embrace our wonderful world of catfishing and grow in conservation and helping them fish to reach the potential in Growth and numbers...

We all can do this by sharing our knowledge with others and teaching our system of CPR and respect of fishing with our new comers...

I can tell you from my experiance,I have come a long way because of the BOC in this...I have learned to Catch some big fish and also what it means to CPR fish...

We have a good thing going here at the BOC let us keep those #'s moving forward and take over the world one Catfish at a Time...

Our fishing can only get better with the BOC out in the Front of others...
    many Thanks go out to our Ole' timers with in the BOC for sharing and helping to make this organization grow...

It is the JW's,the DH1's,The Mickey's,and many more of you to list that have made this place so wonderful...Keep it up men and women of the BOC

You are all my extended family and I Thank You...:smile2:

8. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro
    For those concerned about the growth of our membership, have no fear, there is an old saying that 10% of fishermen catch 90% of the fish. So, when you look and see that we have 16,000 members, your fishing competition is only 1,600 fishermen/women in the USA. Spread that number out across the different states and you only have about 32 competitors in your state. Now do you feel better?:roll_eyes: I know I do!

9. lawnman61

lawnman61 New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Tex
    It just goes to show you that the BOC is the biggest and the best catfishing website in the world.

:big_smile::big_smile_2::feel_good::0a31::0a25:

10. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    goin to be real soon i bet bring them on

11. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I think you're getting my share already...:smile2:

12. brinley45cal

brinley45cal Active Member

State:
    kentucky
    Yeah i can tell we are getting up there.I know ive been having trouble getting on here.It always says "sever to busy at the moment try again later".

13. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    WOW! We are gonna need a bigger server! Rock on BOC! Hmmmmm, if each one of 16,000 members buys at least one star. OMG, I'm gettin a headache! Oxygen,,, somebody get me some oxygen,:smile2: stat!